Final battle: Any tipps? *spoilerwarning*

ansotica

Upgrade your best weapon to max with metallurgy... Rest depends on what character you have built. I am at the end of chapter 3 and killed the guy in about 5 hits (my char is pure STR), I wonder how tough the end boss will be... :)

oh believe me the final battle is way more difficult then anything else in this game, regardless what you char is, you will see :-)

but I finally did it! :woop:

hehe, true... but if you use the ballista well, then its a walk in the park.. and dont forget, strength, endurance potions make the fights inbetween ridiculously easy... to be honest.. it was really the most difficult fight, but I only had to retry it twice.. :) Great game, but the main story is really toooo short. Now on to the side quests.

hehe, true... but if you use the ballista well, then its a walk in the park.. and dont forget, strength, endurance potions make the fights inbetween ridiculously easy... to be honest.. it was really the most difficult fight, but I only had to retry it twice.. :) Great game, but the main story is really toooo short. Now on to the side quests.

I just had troubles aiming with the ballista and got killed very quickly.

the sidequest are great bye the way, some of them are more fun then the main quest.