This is David - a little late

David x360a

Well, here I am. July 11, 2009, I got 100K by unlocking The Concierge on Fable II. Kinda sweet to get that monkey off my back, since then I have been able to enjoy the better games more, rather than playing crap games for easy points. I'm sure a lot of other people here know that situation lol..

BTW, do I get some kind of reward now? Haha, I was half expecting to be invited by Microsoft to a secret society of elite gamers once the barrier was broken.. Would be nice with some kind of recognition for being a faithful xbox360 player, but nope..

Anyway, have a nice day :)

Edited by David x360a
Changed a sentence

Nice too see a Norwegian in here hit the 100K mark :D.

I think you are the first Norwegian here too hit it^^.

Next stop is 200K right :p

Well, RoutineX is already on the list here, but I did actually get 100K before him, so I guess you're right :) The Norwegian leaderboards at mygamercard.net were out of order at the time, but I think I was 8th in Norway to break it. 200K? Well.. I'll still try my best to max out games, but no more buying crappy games just for points. Unless they are really quick, like Avatar: The last Airbender, lol..

Good job on the 100k, so what was the best 1000 you got in a game?

Ouch, tough one.. Well, certainly not Avatar, haha.. Call of Duty 2 was a good game, kind of a barrier for me to break as it was pretty hard and therefore very satisfying to complete. It taught me a lot about myself and my limits. I ultimately met my limit with COD:MW though, Mile High Club is still a big hole in my achievement list.. :(

Cheers guys, thanks for your feedback :)