Achievement Trading Thread (Coop partners included)

Creech

looking for a team of abled players to play in a team and get some exp in the playlists , if you have a team with a spot or just regulary play the halo games halo3,odst and wars then send me a friend request

GT: 0POINT GRABBA0

PS: enjoy the reach beta im on 60% and ive been installing for 4 hours now :L gonna play halo 3 for a break of beta installing

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Organising a custom game/social match with as many people as possible!

I will host, and pick custom games that are suggested from people's file share so we can play them.

If not, and depending on who we can get, we will play some social matches.

If there are too many people for a party, we will stay in game chat, and it will be essential that when we are at the menus, your not all yelling, so that I can talk if I need to!

Please have a mike handy, guests are welcome :)

PM me, and/or add me with a message on xbl: John x360a

need a rocket race partner for the weekend. availible whenever really, just want a decent teammate, out of the ten games i have joined only 1 guy knew what to do, the other 9 tards either tried to run to the "hill" or spent 5 minutes trying to kill the same guy with a rocket :/ gt: iMegadeth V2

just want to get some easy exp while im bored and nothing to do

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSFjxHNrn4A]www.youtube.com/watch?v=sSFjxHNrn4A[/ame]

Hey guys,

Got a mediocre killtrocity on Halo 3 the other day, check it out if you want. If you like it please like and comment. It was posted by my friend o0I C411UM I0o, if you like these type of Halo clips I have more I could upload if you wish. I would also appreciate it if you could subscribe to Callum's channel aswell, as he will be posting some nice Call of Duty footage in the near future.

More on topic, if you would like to play some team swat I'm a level 15 roughly I think, but I only started playing this mode yesterday, if you are around this level and want to play message or fr me. Second accounts can play aswell : D.

Thanks

KGB

P.S. If you do subscribe say KGB sent me ROFLCOPTER XD

i need a really good swat team that can get me to a 30 or higher, i been stuck with scrubs. im a 28 in swat right now. or i could use a really good dubs partner who can carry the weight cuz im not good at dubs, im a 28 also, with low xp of like 22, well hit me up over live at SOD GRavEDiggER.

im a 40 and i need a really good dubs partner that can carry the weight. im not the best at dubs,im just trying to get me to a 50. i had a person boost me up and hes unable to play for months now cuz hes going out of country. i got like 33xp in dubs witrh a 40. so if ur good and want to help out and carry the weight, post here or message me over live. im not that bad either i just need to learn how to play dubs and want me a 50. thanx

Hey guys,

Its a Saturday night and we're keen to play some alpha zombie!! For those who are interested, we're trying to round up 16 people online for a massive custom game of zombie.

If your interested, add my GT - Smack A Hobo

And then invite everyone to come and play. If you've got friends over, make it split screen and get them to join in aswell. Once we have enough players we'll start.

Any questions let us know.

Hello everyone.I'm tired of being stuck at a 44 and I just can't seem to win the required number of Lone Wolves matches in a row to rank up. I'm looking to get my rank to at least a 45, and maybe a 50. Right now, I have a 40 in Team Snipers, 37 in Team Swat, 40 in Team Slayer, 44 in Lone wolves and a 35 in Doubles. Doubles would probably be the easiest playlist for me to get to 45 in, but I'm willing to play whatever. I have a mic and can hold my own pretty well - just need someone similar to mutually rank up. My GT is Radical Spooner and I can be on anytime today except for the hours between 2 and 6 EST. Either message me over Xbox LIVE or reply to this thread - I'll check back every now and then.

Lone Wolves boosting party:

I'm a 33 right now, looking to rank up to either a 49 or a 50, depends on if I want to keep my Brig Gen since it sounds cooler.

Korean language, we take turns winning games, and the five persons who isn't winning should place second with like 10 kills each so the banhammer doesn't find you.

Edit your name into the list above and send me a message on XBL.

GT: HighsounD

Lone Wolves boosting party:

I'm a 33 right now, looking to rank up to either a 49 or a 50, depends on if I want to keep my Brig Gen since it sounds cooler.

Korean language, we take turns winning games, and the five persons who isn't winning should place second with like 10 kills each so the banhammer doesn't find you.

Edit your name into the list above and send me a message on XBL.

GT: HighsounD

Honestly I do not know how this would work..Say we had 6 people, if they all took turns and player a won 1st, the next time it would be his turn he would have lost 5 times. Sorry but LW is anti boost =P except for achievements.

Honestly I do not know how this would work..Say we had 6 people, if they all took turns and player a won 1st, the next time it would be his turn he would have lost 5 times. Sorry but LW is anti boost =P except for achievements.

No, since the rest of the players tie for second place, they all get rank ups aswell.

1-3= Positive rank up

4= Neutral

5-6= Negative rank down

If one person comes in first place, and the other five have the same amount of kills and all tie for second place, everyone ranks up.

Ok So I need a team. ANY team as long as you can carry yourself and not only have a mic but USE IT! My ranks vary, i was a 41/42 (cept dubs) in almost everything at one time. Just started playing again after playing reach.

Swat- 42

TS- 36

Snip- 28

Dubs- 20

MLG- 15

Squad- 12

Let me know Im sick of randoms that dont talk or dont understand the concept of a TEAM game.

Edited by launchpadmcqack