Games with Odd Points [Archived]

Gun-Nut

• Replies 899
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know. I have a 9 at the end of my gamerscore because I played Rockband 3 and my friend said that I should calibrate it and I did and it gives me 4 gs.... GRR!!!! Now I have to go back and play it and sync my band to get the other 6 gamerscore to equal it out!!!!

An achievement is an achievement!

Said the person with the eyesore... odd gamerscore.

Thank god ive been blessed to avoid games with them. ill never touch a game with them... well i do have the orange box and will be getting Lego pirates but those are all to easy. other than that nothing with odd gamerscore goes in my Xbox.:drunk

Yeah seeing as I did "Slack Attack" first in You Don't Know Jack and haven't finished the game yet, that 7 on the end of my gs is just staring at me. Sooooo annoying. Once I finish that I'm starting Lego Pirates so we shall see how long that takes :p

I love my odd score, it's good to be different lol. Haters gonna hate :p

Haters? that's funny...:p

if you like your um... "gamereyesore" that's fine but dont label us normal folks as haters please. and i say normal because the majority of xbox users dislike odd gamereyesore. while the minority "you" and a few others actually like it.

another reason why i dislike it, is because you can never hit a perfect score. in the past ive hit 20,000, 30,000.. etc. you cant do that with an odd gamereyesore. the other day i say someone with 50,001 it just doesn't look good.

Edited by Annalie

I honestly didn't know that points that weren't a multiple of 5 were even possible until I played Reach. Got stuck with the 13 point achievement for months before I could get the 42 to even it out. It was like a wave of euphoria getting back to a multiple of five. I guess I'm just too OCD for my own good...