Have they fixed the glitched achievement?

J1M P0W3R

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't think it has, i got the update about a week ago, and there are still people saying they have over 50 races and still no achievement, Surely if enough of us complain to EA, they would take notice?? Or do something about it?

Or even just unlock it for everyone if they can't be bothered sorting out there own mess.. The Mod and the Race week is understandable since the game is near 2 and 1/2 years old.

It just shows, there only bothered about whats hot for them at the time.. (atleast it seems that way?) What do we know? we only buy the game and make them money! :(

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

glitched meaning u cant unlock it. its rly pissing me off that they still havent fixed this b/c i really wanted to go back and get all 1000. and if i cant beat a mod in a race then i cant get the achievement or reward card which blocks the reward card hustler achievement too so theres like 3 achievements for 150 points that are impossible to unlock :(

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

No, and they won't be fixing it either. An EA mod (who also works for EA, not just volunteers on their forums) says so. He says he's working on getting the "race week" achievement back up and about.

And yes, you can still level up. You just have to watch your profile on their page and refresh after every match to see if it counted

• 3 months later...