For All You New Pinata Players...

cuplababys

here's a few things i've picked up by playing that i haven't found on the forums.

some of the more valuable pinatas have mini games that are just about impossible. by the time you get to them you should have a pretty nice sum of cash. send gretchen fletchem to get the pinatas you're trying to master romance. romance as many as you can and just send her when you run out of lives on the romance mini games. master romancer depends solely on how many pinatas of that breed you have in your garden at that time. you DO NOT have to breed them a certain number of times. i got my lackatoad master romancer award without romancing a single one. i had just romanced all my lickatoads and fed them all the nightshade berries evolving them into lackatoads. i don't know whether the number is 7 or 9 but as long as there are that many of a specific breed, the award is yours.

when going for the bonus growth achievements you're going to have to bonus growth most of the trees which is alot harder than the flowers. none of the trees if i remember correctly can achieve bonus growth as soon as they're planted. wait until you have the beggar as a vendor and you have all the icons lit on your totem pole. as soon as you plant and water the tree seeds you're going to fertalize, go to the beggars shop and choose the special fertilizer. then give a dose to each seed ever 30 seconds or so. i say this because i couldn't find any pattern to when the tree would take the fertilizer. by the time the tree is grown completely you shouldn't be out more than about $300 a tree, which a few hours into the game, is chump change.

click on seedos every time he comes in, as many times as he'll let you. and plant every seed. if you plant and fertlize orchids, bullrush, or dragon flowers, the flowers are extremely valuable and spit out four additional seeds afterwards.

and last but not least if any further help is needed. 'cuplababys' is my gamertag. hit me up for any help. i have over $300,000 chocolate coins and am a master breeder for most pinatas. and i'm working on having them all. whether it be pinatas, coins, seeds, etc. i can help ya.

• 4 weeks later...
master romancer depends solely on how many pinatas of that breed you have in your garden at that time. you DO NOT have to breed them a certain number of times.

So that's why I never got master romancer for that snake one, can't remember it's name, haven't played in a while. I was selling them when each one hatched.