Question about the DLC

jnelson109

I just started this game (got it used for 9.99 rather than wait for the GOTY edition), but I'm a completionist so I know I will eventually buy all of the DLC.

My questions is, will it make a difference when I download the DLC? I'm only around level 6 right now, so if I have the DLC is it going to add a bunch of overpowered enemies into my game? Or would you recommend completing the game before purchasing any DLC?

If possible, I would prefer to get the DLC now, so I can be working on the DLC achievements during my normal playthrough.

Thanks for the help.

none of the dlc's will interfere with the main storyline as far as I know, they're kinda separate little stories in that way. It's just a matter of level, moxxi enemies always scale to your current level (but you don't get xp), zombie island I think starts in the 30's, knoxx in the 40's, claptrap is even higher. I would say complete the main story (you don't have to do all the side missions if you don't want) and then start the dlc of your choice (choose knoxx...).