Critical Conference Call SHotgun question

Blarghinator

spoilers ahead, you've been warned.

I was looking in the strategy guide today and I noticed that for the location of this shotgun it says: "Target 1 of the Talon of God mission" ... is this referring to the warrior or jack... you fight jack first but kill him second, you fight the warrior second but kill him first.... who is it?

Almost certain that the Conference Calls are dropped by the Warrior. They are exceedingly rare though apparently, unless duped obviously. I've been wanting to get my hands on the Conference Calls for a while but nobody will dupe them and my game is freezing at checkpoints so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

Almost certain that the Conference Calls are dropped by the Warrior. They are exceedingly rare though apparently, unless duped obviously. I've been wanting to get my hands on the Conference Calls for a while but nobody will dupe them and my game is freezing at checkpoints so it's not going to happen anytime soon.

I would have had it but The Warrior died on top of it so I couldn't pick it up.

*Apparently* if you're in co-op and your partner stays near the entrance to the warriors' vault, you can leave once he is dead, then come back and his body will be gone.

I'd love to be proven wrong on this, but how does person B not have to travel down since the elevator requires the entire party and i cant find any way to get back up to the entrance once you take it down. I'm assuming you cant get back through the blight exit since that wouldnt require a second person.

I'd love to be proven wrong on this, but how does person B not have to travel down since the elevator requires the entire party and i cant find any way to get back up to the entrance once you take it down. I'm assuming you cant get back through the blight exit since that wouldnt require a second person.

When your co-op partner joins while fighting in the warriors vault they will spawn by the vending machines which is just after the elevators.