GTA Online: Free Garage for signing up with social club?

asTroLoGiCaL

I saw this too during the loading screen it came up with a hint saying social club members get a free garage but I have no idea how you get it also have no idea how to get the car that's part of the social club. Anyone have any info.

As far as I know, it's just the garages for each character and the Elegy car in SINGLEPLAYER. Nothing for free thru SC for online...

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/tutorials/properties/real_estate/

"You can get a free 2 car garage just for signing up to Social Club."

That's from the "Online Guide", so all this talk of it being Single Player only doesn't make sense. It would seem that we should have a garage in online multiplayer...it's just that no one has it, or knows how to get it. I'm guessing it's one of the many issues they're trying to resolve.

Choose your garage wisely for online.it seems you are only allowed 1.I bought 1 and then saved money for another and it made me trade in the garage i had allready.it gives you back like half the money that you paid for the first one.I wonder if safehouses are the same way?

Yeah, safehouses are the same way.

So im pretty sure the garages they are referring to are the single player ones, each character has a color Franklin (Green) then Trevor (Orange) and Michael (Blue) and there will be garages for each player in their respective color on the map when you are playing as them. Holding extra cars per character.

So im pretty sure the garages they are referring to are the single player ones, each character has a color Franklin (Green) then Trevor (Orange) and Michael (Blue) and there will be garages for each player in their respective color on the map when you are playing as them. Holding extra cars per character.

Do you have the collectors edition? If so, that's why you can see it.

Please see this post:

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/games/gtav/tutorials/properties/real_estate/

"You can get a free 2 car garage just for signing up to Social Club."

That's from the "Online Guide", so all this talk of it being Single Player only doesn't make sense. It would seem that we should have a garage in online multiplayer...it's just that no one has it, or knows how to get it. I'm guessing it's one of the many issues they're trying to resolve.