53.595?!?! easy way? help

SIR TRICE

• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just play through the game a bunch man, this game isn't boring if you don't allow it to be boring. Mix up who you play with, mix up between VS and campaign mode. Hopefully they'll chuck you some new maps before you get it to keep it fresh. I love trying expert runs just to rack up a good few thousand kills.

Just throwing out a possible idea. What about using that ledge on the back of the building of the no mercy finale? All you ever have to worry about is getting hunter pounced or an unlucky tank that throws stuff or jumps up. But until that heppens you get unlimited enemies coming.

i found true beasts method pretty useful, on the third chapter of death toll walk out of the safe house and then go back in and rubberband your controller so that each horde that comes to the red door they will get hit. hope this helps.

I tried this method a few days ago then started watching some tv while it was going then my controller stopped vibrating so i changed it back and it I was with the computers again, I guess I died but the only way the zombies could have got me was from behind and the rubberband was on the whole time and the button was down, idk how i died but i did. I also didn't see how I "died" so i have a few questions.

Did they happen to get behind me somehow?

Did my controller just stop after the button being held the whole time (my controller was charging so it couldn't of died)?

Did a special grab me and kill me?

Idk what happened can someone answer this?

Just play through the game a bunch man, this game isn't boring if you don't allow it to be boring. Mix up who you play with, mix up between VS and campaign mode. Hopefully they'll chuck you some new maps before you get it to keep it fresh. I love trying expert runs just to rack up a good few thousand kills.

I would have to agree with this guy. Me, 2 of my friends and a third random guy we met who is now my friend just played through No Mercy on expert. It took us about 3 1/2 hours to beat it and well... We thought that as long as we beat it everyone would get the achievement, but we all have to "survive" it. At the end, we all ended up with 1,000+ kills.

I'm surprised that you don't already have 40,000+ kills just by getting all the other achievements. In about 5 hours of playing for fun I've gotten close to 3k kills. Go help others with achievements and have fun with that. You'll get the achievement quickly.

Edited by JesusBread

I believe the finale of Dead Air campaign is the best way. Just stay inside the safe area where you start and aim out the little oval holes in the wall with a hunting rifle and pick off as much of the zombies as you can. Make sure to set it to expert first and then kill off all your team and then call a vote to switch it back to easy. And then go out to the walk way *BUT DON"T GO DOWN* and every 20 or 30 seconds, a horde of AT LEAST 40 zombies come and you can just fire at them through the safe door. :) I you can also get many other achievements this way. I got jump shot this way!

Use the method in the first post. It's what I did, and I actually beat my friend to the achievement (who was 7,000 kills past me) I did that trick, he just kept playing Dead Air campaign.

Also, what I did, was shoot at all car alarms on purpose, and if I saw a Boomer, have him puke or blow up on me on purpose.

I tried this method a few days ago then started watching some tv while it was going then my controller stopped vibrating so i changed it back and it I was with the computers again, I guess I died but the only way the zombies could have got me was from behind and the rubberband was on the whole time and the button was down, idk how i died but i did. I also didn't see how I "died" so i have a few questions.

Did they happen to get behind me somehow?

Did my controller just stop after the button being held the whole time (my controller was charging so it couldn't of died)?

Did a special grab me and kill me?

Idk what happened can someone answer this?

I had this happen a few times too and it is caused by standing too close to the door. I'm not sure exactly what happens as I've never seen it, but I've managed to have it running all day today without stopping. What I did was to trigger the horde then stand stand back, and when they are at the door just inch forward slowly while swiping your gun until you *just* start to hit them, then that is where you need to stand.

i heard if you stay in the safe room at the start and leave the door open, after awhile the director will send hordes and hordes in to get you....

any truth in that, cause if it is true, its perhaps a easy way to getting the achievement.

Somewhat.

When I was going for Jump Shot on Act 5 of No Mercy the director got into a pattern of Boomer, Smoker, Bum Rush, and finally a hunter. It took about 3 minutes to complete a cycle. The rush of zombies would come at the safe house door and posed zero threat and they came like clock work. You get about 30 - 40 kills in three minutes time with little to no effort.