I heard on a nother site that there's a Ghost in Mombassa Streets

mickjsg

I've had it happen, yeah.

I believe I was riding a Mongoose shortly before it happened, so that could have something to do with it.

Cool, I had the Mongoose too, but I've not seen or even heard a Ghost driving round.

It would be better than the Mongoose since you can fire and drive at once.

Maybe i'll be lucky this time around.

The ghost is all the way to the north up by NMPD station. however if you do jack it you can not take it to another sector. when you get off to open the doors you go back to where you parked and its dissapeared

I used the ghost to get all the audio files as it was quicker. The ghost was able to go into each section of the mombasa streets mission.

same thing with me, difficulty doesnt matter. I got it on easy and heroic

I jacked one from a grunt in the north, but when I went to open a door into the next section

poof/begone!

really helps because I was boosting around avoiding fights while I collected audio tags

that is .... before the game didnt save the tags I got :confused:

Yup, I jacked the ghost after the NMPD mission. I had actually quit the game and then went and selected that mission again to play because I thought it was fun (not realizing my "save" would be gone). Well after the mission ended the same thing happened, so I jacked the ghost but then realized that I had to go through and redo every single mission.

After every one that I beat, a brand new ghost was sitting next to me. I used it for a speed run of the entire game, it was great. I also managed to miss the Super Sleuth achievement from quitting and starting out on NMPD :(