Is it safe to buy yet?

MattDares

Iv been holding out buying this game because whenever i buy a game the day it comes out normally left disappointed that there's a glitch forcing me to start a new game to get 1000G. Can anyone let me know if the patch fixed this game where there will be no problems completing it?

i've never had issues and i bought it on day one.

be warned its over hyped and not as good as what you'd hope for.

I'd agree with this. Not had any issues myself, tho I'm aware others have. I've bagged all achievements, except for the stupid drinking one. Took me a while to get Traced done tho.

Okay thanks for the response people. Ill buy it today then. I don't mind its not as good as the hype. I'm planning to chill with this game. Take it slow. Doss about getting collectibles when i'm bored etc =] Iv heard the achievements are easy kinda. Apart from the drinking game witch i haven't see anything on but ill prepare myself for grinding that one. Games don't stress me out so its all good.

I really enjoyed this game.

Got 1000/1000 yesterday. Achievements are pretty straight forward. Drinking game is pretty hard although much easier with two people and Traced is annoying as its pure luck.

The only glitch (people were having problems if killed when Tailing) has been patched so your good to go.

Cheers man. Yeah i saw the achievement seem pretty good.

I'll echo others here in saying I've had no problems with anything that's been talked about in this thread, and I bought it at launch. I will say that I'm having some extreme difficulty getting the achievement for having 5 people tail me... Unfortunately there are a lot more invasions than there are tailings.

It was always safe to buy, there never was anything wrong with the game.

Not really. There were numerous reports of people losing all their hacking abilities and equipment after participating in the online component of the game. Whether or not this has been fixed yet I'm unsure, but it was the main reason I went ahead and did all the online achievements before focusing only on the campaign/single-player ones; there's nothing worse than getting 97% completion before having your game fuck up because an online match corrupted your save.

• 4 weeks later...