Warrior boss fight

FalseHope4829

Any ideas on how to beat the warrior? I know it says to use the environment but how exactly do i go about that?

What I did was to back up to the ledge and then once he came close to me as soon as he went to attack me, hit the A button and push forward and you should slide between his legs then just hit him with the sword until you get to where you have to tap the X repetadly, then he will fall off the ledge. There is a fight with him with no ledge to knock him off but the same method will work, I dont want to spoil anything but you will know when you get there what I mean

Edited by madcap1

• 2 weeks later...
When I get to the part where Elika is pushing up his foot and you are supposed to hit X over and over he always wins. Any tips/advice or just keep trying?

Just keep trying, you have to just mash the X button. Back yourself to the edge and let him come to you. Deflect his attack or doge it will set you up for the push off the ledge. But if you fighting him with no ledges you have to push him into some pillers and the other one is to push him into a cage. There are four dif ways you have to defeat him.

1. push of the ledge

2. Into the pillers

3. Into a cage

#4 possible spoiler.......

4. The very last fight with him just block or move around you cant hurt him at all.

• 2 weeks later...
yeah i have the same problem. i cant seam to win the X mini game he just wins it evrytime. plz can some 1 help with tips or something or is it just coz im a horrible tapper?

Either get a turbo controller, have a friend do it, or just keep mashing the button. For me i just put the controller on my lap and use my index finger and keep mashing the X button.