Achievement Trading/Online Matches Thread

Minty

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...

to the people who want to play fair and think this is bad. look at the website right now. it tells u the achievements, the easiest way to get them and they have forums for people to boost and help each other get the achievements. this place is perfect for people who want to get achievements easily. so dont come in here saying its cheating when ur signed up for a cheating website.

Lol, A "Cheating website" isn't exactly true. Yeah alot of people boost here, but the site still just a place to discuss achievements with people of a familiar hobby. No one is saying everyone on this site is a booster or what ever.

Oh, and goodluck getting the 40k point legit. Nice to see if you get it before easter.

This isn't a cheating website, are you crazy? It's a great website that helps people get achievements. I'm just sayin its wrong to boost, but I'm now fine with you doing it.

And Curtis, haha I might get like 30,000 points, but I dont think 40,000. I got 6,000 and somethin in 2 months, so thats an average of 3,000 a month. Wait, so on this rate I might get it! =P

That's nice. I barely ever find a game to join and takes me ten to twenty minutes to actually find one, add another twenty minutes for the game to end :(

How does it take you 10 to 20 minutes to find a game? It takes me about 30 seconds to find one, and then 20 minutes for it to end.

I'm looking to throw together a ctf group for strictly points matches. This works like a charm as long as everyone in the room cooperates. I was in such a match yesterday and was able to get over 700 points.:woop: Anyone who is interested send me a FR and message. Once we get enough people we can work out a time and date to do this.

any one want to join i no i do:drunk

How does it take you 10 to 20 minutes to find a game? It takes me about 30 seconds to find one, and then 20 minutes for it to end.

I'm not sure myself. I finish a match, then go to quick match. I wait there for ten minutes, if I'm lucky, I'll find a game with another person. Another five minutes pass and no one else joins.

I'm down for trading xbox360 achievements. COD3 as well as the others listed below. Add me to MSN so I can keep track of who wants to trade and when. It's to confusing adding gamer tags on dashboard.

MSN: [email protected]

OTHER GAMES TO TRADE:

-GUITAR HERO 2 (can we do coop over live?)

-GEARS OF WAR

-BATTLEFIELD 2

-STAR TREK LEGACY (really wanna get this one done)

-RAINBOW SIX VEGAS

-SPLINTER CELL DOUBLE AGENT

-PGR3

thats it for now!

I'm looking to throw together a ctf group for strictly points matches. This works like a charm as long as everyone in the room cooperates. I was in such a match yesterday and was able to get over 700 points.:woop: Anyone who is interested send me a FR and message. Once we get enough people we can work out a time and date to do this.

how's this saturday? 8:00pm GMT?