Glitch on first bonus level

Snake Pliskinn

I've just played the first bonus level (Run..- can't remember the name) and i think I've discovered a glitch with the secret areas. There are six secrets but only 4 ever get counted at the end of the level. It seems that two are not officially counting. When I press start it says I've found all 6 areas though. After completing, it says i've found 4 areas on the map screen. If this is the case, I won't be able to get the find all secret area achievements. I've tried the level on a different account and save and it does the same. Anyone else come across this problem yet?

I've just played the first bonus level (Run..- can't remember the name) and i think I've discovered a glitch with the secret areas. There are six secrets but only 4 ever get counted at the end of the level. It seems that two are not officially counting. When I press start it says I've found all 6 areas though. After completing, it says i've found 4 areas on the map screen. If this is the case, I won't be able to get the find all secret area achievements. I've tried the level on a different account and save and it does the same. Anyone else come across this problem yet?

yes same here. and now after the third bonuslevel i stuck at 46/60 (should be 48/60).

but there is not a fourth bonuslevel. no clue why not. i still miss 12 secrets.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I have the same problem, "RUN FOR COVER" will tell me in the level progress that I've found 6 secrets, but the overall secret counter that shows as you earn them never gets past 4. First BattleBlock had a bugged achievement for unlocking 50 prisoners, now this. Let's just hope that the fix is easy and we don't have to start a new save to get all the secrets!