Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also guys, I know that this doesn't necessarily belong in this thread, but seeing as there's a whole bunch of people thinking they need a group to get the flamethrower one, here's an easy way to get it where you only need 2 people to boost it. In 2Fort both of you go to the spot in either base where the stairs go into the water. One person stands knee deep in the water and the other person flames him. The guy on fire ducks and this puts out the fire. They then stand up and you lather, rinse, repeat. Did it with a friend of mine the other night and it worked for both of us.

But yeah, that's just to de-stress anyone who thinks that a mega boost game is the only way. I still totally need the friends cheevie though.

That's ingenious!

I'm boosting all the achievements for this game. As long as this post hasn't been edited saying I'm done, then I'll still be boosting it. Send me a friends request and a message saying "Oranges Box boost", or something like that.

EDIT-No longer boosting this game, I will not accept friends requests to boost it.

Edited by Jollyrodger16

If anyone else wants to join in, feel free to send a FR and/or add your name to the list.

1. Eleazar426 (me)

2. ButiOxa

3. ogtruckin

4. shakaste

5. Awesomeman667

6. Arconica

7. creech42

8. Jollyrodger16

9. A 0 1 SHOT

UPDATE: Due to circumstances beyond my control, there is a possibility that I may not be able to join you guys or may have to leave early. If that's the case, I'm terribly sorry, but it looks like, from the sign-up list, that there'll be enough people anyway. So if I'm not online, just consult this list and FR everybody else. Thanks.

Edited by sansot

If anyone else wants to join in, feel free to send a FR and/or add your name to the list.

1. Eleazar426 (me)

2. ButiOxa

3. ogtruckin

4. shakaste

5. Awesomeman667

6. Arconica

7. creech42

8. Jollyrodger16

9. A 0 1 SHOT

UPDATE: Due to circumstances beyond my control, there is a possibility that I may not be able to join you guys or may have to leave early. If that's the case, I'm terribly sorry, but it looks like, from the sign-up list, that there'll be enough people anyway. So if I'm not online, just consult this list and FR everybody else. Thanks.

GG, thanks all

Sorry I missed this guys. If anyone else needs this achievement I would like to start a new list.

I missed this too. Looks like it was rather short notice and it translated to 10am on a Sunday morning. Not a time I'm going to be up and about unless I'm expecting it...

But I'd love to get into another attempt if there's a little more warning next time.

Btw guys, putting EST is great and all, but how about including a country if you're going to do that? I'm in Melbourne, so EST is what we call my time as well (+10GMT). Seeing as the xbox network's global I've got no idea which country you're on the east side of...

Edited by Awesomeman

I missed this too. Looks like it was rather short notice and it translated to 10am on a Sunday morning. Not a time I'm going to be up and about unless I'm expecting it...

But I'd love to get into another attempt if there's a little more warning next time.

Btw guys, putting EST is great and all, but how about including a country if you're going to do that? I'm in Melbourne, so EST is what we call my time as well (+10GMT). Seeing as the xbox network's global I've got no idea which country you're on the east side of...

Sorry I couldn't help out, but I hope you guys were able to get the achievement! Good call about the time zone thing, Awesome, I wasn't aware. Normally, I would also include -5 GMT, but with daylight savings time, I really don't know what it is anymore! Stupid time changes!

Sorry I missed this guys. If anyone else needs this achievement I would like to start a new list.

Started the list for you :)

1. creech42

2. Toby9982 Time Zone EST (Florida) GMT - 05

I have 3 copies of the game so if we're short on people i can bring 2 more gamertags into the game.

Edited by Toby9982