Achievement Trading Thread

Krazie

• Ride The Lightning
  • 2 X 4
  • Metal Militia
  • The Struggle Within
  • The Four Horsemen (don't know if this can be done online or not)
  • Better Then You
  • Blitzkrieg
  • Seek And Destroy
  • The Unforgiven (I, II, III)
  • Black
  • Masters Of Puppets

So basically all online achivements, seeing as how theres nobody online playing this anymore.

Hook me up if you want to boost Orkhive New

I play mainly Bass Expert but can do about 1/2 Lead Expert

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still need 100% a song with 4 player band, if anyone is interested, msg me. I have three people on my FL who want to do it too, but none of them are on at the same time. I could do any single instrument obviously, or maybe try to do drums and vocals (beginner) at the same time to FC.

I also need search and destroy, so I'll gladly help others with the achievements they need that require them to win by x points or whatever.

Edited by dynamik123

Hey, I'm looking for a boosting buddy for GH 2,3,WT,Aero,'tallica. I need pretty much all online and multiplayer cheevs.... Looking for someone who is competent in expert but not Yngwie Malmsteen. (I can play expert reasonably well but I'm no legend. Oh, and I mainly play bass on 'tallica, but can switch to guitar as long as the song's not Battery or Puppets lol) I'm not too fussed about the score ones but hey, if they happen they happen.

I'm looking for help with the following achievements:

I can handle Expert on Bass and Guitar and Medium/Hard on drums, and I have a fan for vocals if needed.

If you want to boost any of the above, please send me a message:

GT: SebVin

EDIT: Sorry guys, I just got all online/band achievements.

Edited by Unclevinnie

For anyone who's trying to get these specific achievements:

Ride The Lightning - Full Band Simultaneous Star Power

2 X 4 - Full Band Hot Streak

The Four Horsemen - Full Band on Expert

Battery - Full Band score 1,000,000 on Battery

I can try and jump on Metallica sometime around 8pm CST tonight or tomorrow. I can do either Guitar or Bass Expert, doesn't really matter which one I play.

Send a game invite if interested and have a 3/4 group ready.

Gamertag: SimDaddyGT

EDIT: Fair warning. I've broken about 3 headsets due to careless placement in the past 2 months, so currently, I am going without a voice communications device. Any replies sent by me will be sent as text via xbox.com.

Edited by SimDaddyGT

Need help with ALL online achievements

will be willing to help boost any other online game for them, just check my played games and let me know

am very good at expert guitar and bass :woop:

send me a FR AND A MESSAGE! about what game you are boosting because i have so many people doing it i dont know who is who

thanks

I'm up for doing the Band vs. Band achievements for Smash Hits (win one), Metallica (win one), World Tour (play one), and 5 (play one standard and 8 same instrument). As of now, I only have access to a guitar and mic, but I'll have access to my drums by the 8th. GT: Trombonafide

I'm also looking for the Metal Militia (100% a song).

I pretty much need all the multiplayer ones, for all Guitar Hero games that have them. I'll be on pretty much all tonight, let's get a band together. I need the 100% ones on expert, and I can get most of them on Guitar. Hit me up, my GT is Pixelated Punk

Edited by Pixelated Punk

Im setting up a list for the achievement Metal Militia (100% a song (4 player Band).

Vocals: SnWoReLtIhFlOdA

Drums:

Guitar:

Bass:

Copy and paste this and then put your GT on the instrument that you want to play! If you know that you can't FC (get 100 %) on a song then don't put your name on the list!

Peace and Tnx!

Im setting up a list for the achievement Metal Militia (100% a song (4 player Band).

Drums:

Guitar:

Bass: storm20360

Copy and paste this and then put your GT on the instrument that you want to play! If you know that you can't FC (get 100 %) on a song then don't put your name on the list!

Peace and Tnx!

I can 100% a couple of songs but can't for the life of me remember which, I'll check my career later, I've got the ability to 100% loads of songs it's just my problem is I just cock easy stuff up for no reason :( I'm sure I could 100% something on bass though, I have the achievement.

EDIT: Sorry I just read the achievement, I was referring to expert skill, I cock up on expert FCing, I'll be fine on any other difficulty.

EDIT AGAIN: I'm in the UK btw.

Edited by storm20200

Drums:

Guitar: UpgradePolecat

Bass: storm20360

I can FC a relative amount of Hard songs (though I haven't touched Hard at all in this game...) and some Expert ones (I only have six currently). I'm willing to swap to bass if I fail. :D

A tad more useful: I'm GMT+1. Just send me a message when you're up to play.

Edited by UpgradePolecat

I pretty much need all the multiplayer ones, for all Guitar Hero games that have them. I'll be on pretty much all tonight, let's get a band together. I need the 100% ones on expert, and I can get most of them on Guitar. Hit me up, my GT is Pixelated Punk

hey punk u already know im in for the 100% song achievement and the Battery achievement. i think we may have a problem trying to do the "win a band vs band match" achievement though. not many people on guitar hero these days it seems. if we can find another full band...we may as well have won the lottery.