Couple questions about the DLC

Grimicyn

The Bloodbath DLC is part of the game and cant be accessed right away. I would do it in New Game + to help you get to level 50 faster. I dont know about the Ryder White DLC, I know it helps bring the story together so I have no idea when its best to play that, probably right after you play the main game but before new game+.

The Bloodbath DLC is part of the game and cant be accessed right away. I would do it in New Game + to help you get to level 50 faster. I dont know about the Ryder White DLC, I know it helps bring the story together so I have no idea when its best to play that, probably right after you play the main game but before new game+.

Thank you for the response :)

• 2 months later...

Enemies are not scaled to you or the number of co-op players. They are scaled to the rooms difficulty (easy, moderate, hard, very hard), and what wave you're on.

A low level character alone will have trouble beating even the easy room up to level 30 for the achievement.