Achievement Discussion

Tyger7

700 collectibles? :( why would they do that!

I'm wondering the same damnable thing. Collect this, collect that, damnable games are becoming more like scavenger hunts just to artificially lengthen gameplay.

The only collectibles I liked getting were the Playboy mags in Mafia 2.

I heard you will find comic book pages almost everywhere so it wont be that hard (ok the last few pages will be hard to find).

Atleast you get something in return? 10-11 comics (11 if you have the Stan Lee Pre-Order Bonus).

Yeah that's exactly what I read on Marvel's site.

Don't whine about the collectibles, they really pay off in this game. Plus, it's always nice to have something to keep you busy after the end of the story mode (aside from the city events which become boring after a while).

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Well I am afraid of it being like transformers or hulk where tlthere are so many it distracted you!

Hulk wasn't too bad. What was it? 100 total canisters? Or was it 200? I can't recall....I remember just jumping around rooftops waiting to hear that sound they emit.

Tyger, looking forward to your guide. You always do a great job.

Hope it gives you some sort or radar on your map to locate each one similar to the one used in Prototype 2.

That's what I was thinking. It probably will. I'd be rightfully pissed if I had just one or two left to find... Also I think there are much more than 700 collectables. That's just the comic book pages.

Edited by Spock

I just completed the main story and did not unlock the secret achievements (possibly spoilers) for defeating Felicia, rhino in the sewers, and iguana.

Does anybody know when you come in contact with these characters? I do not remember seeing Felicia or Iguana in the main story.

You defeat them during side missions that can be found throughout the city. I think they're labeled green on your map.

Do difficulty achievements stack?

Yes.