A Parting Gift -20G (unlocked)

darksteppin

A Parting Gift -20

Kill 10 enemies with a grenade while down but not out

I know some people have asked about this one. I got it by playing a 15 round (15 incase you mess up a few times) execution match on any map really. Just make all the weapons Frags. Then start the match with 1 bot and quickly run to the closest frags. Then just hold a frag in your hand and run at your enemy. As soon as he puts you down press the RT and you will let off a frag right after you drop. You have to be close enough to the enemy though because the frag goes off right next to you and kills you both. Rinse and repeat on the next rounds for 20G.

A Parting Gift -20

I know some people have asked about this one. I got it by playing a 15 round (15 incase you mess up a few times) execution match on any map really. Just make all the weapons Frags. Then start the match with 1 bot and quickly run to the closest frags. Then just hold a frag in your hand and run at your enemy. As soon as he puts you down press the RT and you will let off a frag right after you drop. You have to be close enough to the enemy though because the frag goes off right next to you and kills you both. Rinse and repeat on the next rounds for 20G.

Bots in Gears2? bots like pdz? Can you choose the charaters the bots play has?

A Parting Gift -20

why dont you jsut do it with 2 controllers? you need to have frag equipped before you die. that's how i did it.