Achievement Trading Thread

L3giOn

• Replies 7.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

on monday at 3 pm pacific time, a group of people are coming together for this achievement. Add me (Unclaimedwig), and send me a message saying you are doing so for the achievement. Be on at the time and we will figure out who needs to add who.

btw i'm 7 hours behind this forum, so if your time coincides with this forum, you should get on at 10 pm.

Edited by bobologhogus

Hey people im setting one up at 9pm (GMT0) on monday night

1. Nody55

2. AniMATTion

write on here if you want in and il add your names, and add you as a friend, we can do any additional adding friends in the game lobby before we start, also boosting other achieves in the same game ie. flamethrower, turret kills, headshots etc.

ps. only add your name if you speak english and have a mic, that way we can communticate better for all the achieves

Edited by nody55
added ps.

Hey guys:

I would sincerely like to apologize to everyone who was scheduled to play on Friday night (I believe that was the date). I got a few hateful messages.

First off, I got my time zones wrong. When I logged in, I expected to be nearly twenty minutes early. In fact, I was forty minutes late. So...sorry. My mic broke halfway through the match and then my Xbox. My internet has been on and off working for the past few days.

So, like I said. Sorry. I don't mean to offer those as excuses, just reasons. I didn't get the achievement either. I am willing to help anybody out today (Sunday July 12). But after today, I will be on vacation till the 1st of August.

Send me a message over Xbox (GT: Flametrooper) if you can do it today.

I'm in. I'm in the US though which is 6 hours behind so it might be a time problem. The earliest i would be able to do it is 10am here which is 4pm for the UK. If you're wanting to boost in the morning your time I can stay up past midnight here.
Added.

And Sounds good to me c: I'm basically always online anyway >>

So yeah c:

dont worry. no one was even on. apparently it was 1 hour ago but when i converted 9pm GMT it was supposed to be right now so....i dont noe i think the timing was screwed.

anyways, i checked and nody still doesnt have the achievement so im guessing we'll have a 2nd go.