Tips on getting Shadow, Ghost, Clean Hands and Mostly Flesh and Steel in ONE go

mnwlkr

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 251
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 3 weeks later...

Awesome guide, wonderfully clear and concise! I can also attest that using Bone Charms has no effect on the achievements (just finished the game, credits rolling as I type this post). Now for the hack n' slash playthrough!

Sorry if this has been asked but I don't feel like reading 8 pages. Can anyone confirm with absolute certainty that bodies can be found and alarms set off and still get the stealth playthrough related achievements? I'm am having a ridiculously hard time playing this game stealthily and would hate to finally get through it only to discover I don't get them because unconscious bodies are being found.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I used this guide, and it was a great help- def appreciate the time it took for this.

That being said, after completing both playthroughs, i think this isnt entirely the right approach. Wouldve been far easier to go undetected and not kill WITH powers. Most of the powers benefit stealth more, and on my high chaos run i was killing everyone and not using most powers. For anyone who hasnt played yet and is just doing research, consider saving the no powers cheeve for high chaos run. Extra blink, agility, and dark vision specifically aid the stealth aspect immensely, in addition to the guide from original poster. Just my opinion.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Can anyone confirm that you can get all these achievements on Easy difficulty? Otherwise I'll do it on Normal to be sure, but figure the easier the better. I ask because I had heard that on easier difficulty, the enemy has a shorter range of sight when it comes to spotting you.

Edited by AFT3RSHOCK06

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Just played my first playthrough on Easy and got Mostly Flesh and Steel, Clean Hands, Ghost, and Shadow all at the same time.

I sleepdarted all hounds, killed all plants, and ignored Granny completely.

At the end of 3 of the missions I initially didn't have 'Ghost' checked even tho I was saving and reloading like crazy, but I immediately replayed the missions instead of continuing and got the checkmark.

Now I'm escaping the prison and was very satisfied to see heads start flying from shoulders.

• 1 month later...

Looking for pointers. I just finished the game with both checkmarks on every mission end screen. I got Shadow, but not Ghost or Clean Hands.

Are the mission end screens inaccurate, or is there somewhere outside of missions that you can kill someone?

Looking for pointers. I just finished the game with both checkmarks on every mission end screen. I got Shadow, but not Ghost or Clean Hands.

Are the mission end screens inaccurate, or is there somewhere outside of missions that you can kill someone?

Yes there is a sort of side mission where you have to investigate a noise at your home base and there are two weepers down there.....If you stun them both but one of them happens to fall into the water then that would make you fail clean hands and ghost.....

Well, that was probably it. Took me about ten tries to get right on the next play through. Most of the time I'd sleep dart the closer weeper, he'd fall over, his head would glitch through the floor into the water, and he'd die...

There are a few ways to go to get to there as well.....Make sure to take the long way as that way you can sleep dart the one weeper as it is heading down the short tunnel and then sleep dart the other....

In my game the man weeper was the one that I was having problems with because when you go down the short way he is right next to the water and you can not dart him there as he will fall into the water and you can not sneak behind him because the female weeper is off to the right.....