I think it's just too early to get info about release dates, that's all. I can't find a reason why they wouldn't release this worldwide.

By the way, it's just me or the Dylophosaurus has just a bit of resemblance with its Jurassic Park cousin? I wonder if it even spits venom...

I'm just a bit (and I mean A LOT) intersted in this game, always wanted to roam abour Jurassic Park, but couldn't face Trespasser some years back (ugly game it was...), and that's the closest thing to it.

• 2 weeks later...

By the way, it's just me or the Dylophosaurus has just a bit of resemblance with its Jurassic Park cousin? I wonder if it even spits venom...

Yeh, the dilophosaurus looks like it was taken straight out of JP though bigger. As far as realism goes it is way off but should be fun all the same. Turok had semi-realistic dilophosauruses. I never let realism get in the way of fun but just once I'd love to see dromaeosaurs like velociraptor and deinonychus with feathers.

Back to the main topic. I have been looking on game retail sites in Australia and they have no info on it either.