Visit a Friend quest

oogman

I can't figure out how to do the visit a friend quest that you get from the ambassador in your capitol. I visit someone else's town, it gave me the BFF achievement. I click on their ambassador, but it won't let me do any quests.

Any help with this? Thanks.

I can't figure out how to do the visit a friend quest that you get from the ambassador in your capitol. I visit someone else's town, it gave me the BFF achievement. I click on their ambassador, but it won't let me do any quests.

Any help with this? Thanks.

check here i have started a guide

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=324806

I'm level 15 and there is no more quests in my Capitol city cept for visit a friend. So meh. I can go to other towns to do quests though. Hopefully when i get home in 4 hours I can finish it cuz its really annoying cuz it seems so simple.

Hmm, well yesterday i added some random guy to my friends went to his town and I couldnt even find his ambassador. We were both Greek. I looked next to his mailbox in his town and he wasn't there.

Had he already done the ambassador quest? Look just add me and you can come to my town and do it. I am greek and my mate did it yesterday and he is greek so I know it works. GT: BluWolve

I will make sure I go online in 4 hours to help

Edited by BluWolve

Heya, if it doesnt work with BluWolve you can always add me. Im egypt but keep in mind that im on the server Abydos.

It's ok he just got it, It doesn't matter what civ or server you are on. It was a bit buggy as the ambassador was not showing up at first, but then he just had to leave and come back and then it was there.

Feel free to add me if you want, I am still looking for more people to play this game with.