beat the ____ circuit or....?

mabye it means if you beat it on the hardest diffuculty it will unlock all the characters in the easier diffuculties? also if you beat the fastest timed match on rookie it will unlock it will unlock the characters for the 14.5, 14 minute matches? i haven't tried it yet, i'll get back to ya.

i highly doubt that but ya never know...try 2 find out by thursday! (thats when i should get it in the mail frum gamefly :) ) if it works that'll b sooo awesome!

if you do good in the circuit, you will unlock a character. You get 2 achievements for doing that, 1 for the circuit and 1 for unlocking the player.

it says says or... which means there's another way 2 unlock the characters...thats the way ill prolly unlock them but yeah...i wonder what the other way's are

I have no idea how its possible to beat the rookie circuit in 14 minutes, am i the only one who doesnt feel like that would be possible? 11 points per game, best of 3 against each player, 6 rounds..

Thats a little over 2 minutes per round, when you have to score 22 points per round, and thats if you dont give up any points

Hows that possible?

do them in tornament mode do the Amateur Circuit

set options to 1 game per match and 7 point per game :D

every time u complete a tournament restart it with a different char

20 wins - unlock Juergen

25 wins - unlock Kumi

30 wins - unlock Solayman

35 wins - unlock Carmen

40 wins - unlock Cassidy

45 wins - unlock Jung Soo

50 wins - unlock Mark

I have no idea how its possible to beat the rookie circuit in 14 minutes, am i the only one who doesnt feel like that would be possible? 11 points per game, best of 3 against each player, 6 rounds..

Thats a little over 2 minutes per round, when you have to score 22 points per round, and thats if you dont give up any points

Hows that possible?

i thought the same thing, but then I looked to see what the time i completed it in was and it said 16 minutes. I also found out that the only time it counts you as playing is when ur hitting the ball, therefore the time achievements are going to take a while.