subway glitchers

SR x FUZiON

We had an idiot on our team who glitched on a game of guardian yesterday. Me & my two mates even messaged the opposing team during the round to tell them what he was doing.

Was tempted to quit the match, but then I thought, "Im not being deducted points on account of this [bad word!!]"

@ Mass Domination = Wish I could have seen that. lol.

We had an idiot on our team who glitched on a game of guardian yesterday. Me & my two mates even messaged the opposing team during the round to tell them what he was doing.

Was tempted to quit the match, but then I thought, "Im not being deducted points on account of this [bad word!!]"

@ Mass Domination = Wish I could have seen that. lol.

ya it was pretty funny. i racked up a bunch or kills/points out of it. almost made it worth the 15min of wondering around and shooting at a subway.

Unfortunately, when you have 13 year olds in the world that can't make any friends or achieve anything in the real world, we will continue to see glitches and glitchers.

could not agree more, can just imagine them laughing to themselves because they have no friends to play with lol.

I don't get it, by the sounds of this glitch you can't shoot out of the train? What's the point of even going in it then?

You can, but only a specific spot. The point is to drag the game out for w/e reasons, the plays who glitched against me said they did it because the match was "laggy". Anyways it's really easy to figure out. I followed after them eventually, nades in hand. The game did not last long.

As much as I love Gears Of War 2 it will never be fully fixed. There will always be glitches in it and people will continue to exploit them to attempt to win matches because they cannot win normally or are to lazy to.

Last Subway match I had me and my friends spent ages on Guardian searching for the other team not knowing about the glitch, only to find that all 5 players had glitched into the train.

We ended up winning 3-0 because they glitched into the train again and again.

I got a message from a guy on the opposite team saying that I was a host noob and should play another game. You can guess what my reaction was.

The basic idea i gather is for the leader in guardian to get in there and avoid being killed allowing for that team to kill the other team as much as possible i.e. exp boosting.

Yeah.. what's funny about that is when the team that is glitching blows donkey dick and gets raped anyways.