Outrigger Territory closed permanently?

xSaix

So I've beaten the wellspring mission in the campaign and decided it was time to go and do quests/collectibles. However, I went to go get the Janus card from the Outrigger Territory and to my surprise the door is locked. Is there anyway back in later in the game or am I going along the 2 playthrough route.

So I've beaten the wellspring mission in the campaign and decided it was time to go and do quests/collectibles. However, I went to go get the Janus card from the Outrigger Territory and to my surprise the door is locked. Is there anyway back in later in the game or am I going along the 2 playthrough route.

i really hope not im missing a card in their too i keep going back but nothing

How in the world can nobody know if its possible to get back into the outrigger settlement!? If we can't does that not mean u would have to complete the entire game 100% again? Or do stats carry over? Is there even a new game plus?

Well crap. I forgot to collect the "Shrouded Mini gun card" at the Feltrie Refinery. The little place you need to pick up the sample. Does anyone know if you can revisit that location? I have been driving around and have not been able to find it.

Well crap. I forgot to collect the "Shrouded Mini gun card" at the Feltrie Refinery. The little place you need to pick up the sample. Does anyone know if you can revisit that location? I have been driving around and have not been able to find it.

Yes, this place never gets locked up as far as I know, and I'm on the mission before you leave this section of the wasteland for good (ie, disc 1).

Go towards Dead City, and take the first "off ramp" on the right, that leads you through a tunnel and back to that area. The blue shipping crate that houses it should still be there, right near the Stanley Express mailbox.

Yes, this place never gets locked up as far as I know, and I'm on the mission before you leave this section of the wasteland for good (ie, disc 1).

Go towards Dead City, and take the first "off ramp" on the right, that leads you through a tunnel and back to that area. The blue shipping crate that houses it should still be there, right near the Stanley Express mailbox.

You decribed it perfectly. No idea how I kept missing that. Found the location and the card was there so I should be current on my list. Thanks for the help Horrormoose.

Adrenaline Overdrive Recipe: Reward for completing the “Mutant Alert” quest for Ramos Outrigger in the Outrigger Settlement.

So I've been progressing through the game, and there is a side quest Mutant Alert which if completed gives you a recipe. I didn't talk to the guy Ramos for the quest, and I don't have the recipe. The outrig place is closed does that mean I'm screwed out of this recipe or can i go back to it? :(

Yes, Yes and Yes.

There are 3 Areas you can not return to in the Game. The Outrigger Settlement, The Well and The Authority Prison. If you do not get any Cards and or Recipes from these locations your first time through you will not be getting them. Someone has said there is also a Card in the Dead City you can only get during your 2nd Visit ONLY, but that is uncomfirmed. ALL other Cards and Recipes are STILL available other then the ones in these areas.

These questions have been asked and answered multiple times in multiple threads. :p

Mother FUCKER!! I really wish jackasses didn't jump to make a guide the day a game comes out. It was only noted that I couldn't return to the well or the authority prison. But of course I'd miss the Janus card in the outrigger settlement. God fucking damn it.

The only missable cards arent really missable if you are fully exploring.

Also a link to the G4 card guide was posted on this site the day the game came out...

Edited by FSparacino4

The only missable cards arent really missable if you are fully exploring.

Also a link to the G4 card guide was posted on this site the day the game came out...

It's missable. If there is any potential that an object or action can be locked out of reach due to story progression and the only resolution is to restart the game then said object or action is missable.

It's missable. If there is any potential that an object or action can be locked out of reach due to story progression and the only resolution is to restart the game then said object or action is missable.

Well that is most likely why they put it in plain sight right next to her, I mean it shines and blinks. I don't think id thought people would see that and go, you know what I'll just come back later.

i am at the outriggers now and im stood next to the guy who gives the mission of mutant alert now, i haven't accepted it yet as im going to wait until tyger updates his guide as im not sure if there will be a collectable there or not.

glad i haven't left though by the sounds of people missing this chance on the mission.

%&$# is all I can say. I missed this, and am completely devistated. My save where I can get this is like 5 hours away. Why do they do this in games and make it an achievement? I just hit a brick wall and have no clue if I want to skip the recipe or waste hours starting over from this save. The worst part is, I accepted the quest and it's extremely easy, I just forgot to do it.

%&$# is all I can say. I missed this, and am completely devistated. My save where I can get this is like 5 hours away. Why do they do this in games and make it an achievement? I just hit a brick wall and have no clue if I want to skip the recipe or waste hours starting over from this save. The worst part is, I accepted the quest and it's extremely easy, I just forgot to do it.

Yeah I missed it to, but I restarted my game and picked it up. Its really not that bad. If you know where everything is you'll have no issue its very easy to complete and very missable at the same time. I'm playing on nightmare and blowing through these areas just bececause I know what I'm doing,,

Well that is most likely why they put it in plain sight right next to her, I mean it shines and blinks. I don't think id thought people would see that and go, you know what I'll just come back later.

Even if it's in plain sight, but you're not forced to pick it up, it's considered missable if you can't get it later on.

I know people who don't start collecting collectibles until the very end (to enjoy the story) and would deliberately miss the ones they see so they don't have to run around guessing which one they're missing. I know in this case you can track which cards you have, but sometimes old habits are hard to break.