New Character make anything a lot of work?

tpb

If I recall correctly here is how I recall it from my play thru split into two characters. In total I spent 383 hours to get all trophies (PS3). Working on Xbox version now mainly for DLCs.

If you already have achievements those are done. You can do factions aka thief's guild, dark brotherhood with different characters. The main story needs to be done in one , however if you have done it you only need to do parts of it to progress the story. To get best Mage you want to do the Winterhold story complete.

NOTE: some of these can glitch and will glitch so save often.

Oblivion walker daedric artifacts needs to be done all under one. collect 15 daedric artifacts. 30 points. You need to be level 30 to do some of these (some are lower level) there are 16 both don't rely on that , I did not manage more then 15. Follow the guide in the sticky.

I split my game into two characters , it was on ps3 , however it works the same on Xbox.

Master is level 50 that takes awhile.

Thu'um master learn 20 shouts takes awhile 40 points

You need 100,000 gold can be easy! 30 points

You need one skill to 100 if you only need a few high then easy- takes awhile. 40 points

Delver clear 50 dungeons level 40

Explorer discover 100 locations , I don't think you need to clear them I forget, sorry.

Standing stones 13 of them , unless it is fixed you don't need to find them all as going to them again counts , forget how it worked as I got it and did not see all of the on map.

Dragonslayer is main story and take awhile if you have not done it yet! 50 points

so you only need to do some main story ones

Example if you done dark brotherhood achievements then no need to repeat, unless you want to, same with thiefs guild, civil war, companions.

Each factions has 3 achievements so any missing ones you need to complete. You need to however start from square one aka at 1st achievement and get all 3 in new character.

One with the Shadows - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png can take a long time

Thief - 30 http://www.xbox360achievements.org/images/site/gp-g.png Pick 50 locks and 50 pockets , you need to be a good pickpocket to get this.

Will update above if time permits

NOTE read thru the achievement sticky

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/showthread.php?t=341623

Edited by ecto69

Nice choice on being a mage. I have a mage file and I found it to be the easiest to do everything in the game because enchanting allows you to do basically whatever you want. Just get the conjuration perk where bound weapons automatically use soul trap and keep all of your soul gems.

• 2 weeks later...

Also, try doing the Black Star quest, by going to the Shrine of Azura. You can obtain the white star and keep non-sentient souls inside, so that will be great for enchanting and recharging weapons.

Also if you have the Dawnguard DLC, pick up the story questline and get the Royal Vampire Armour (gives a 125% boost of magicka). The College of Winterhold also has bits and pieces of apparel for Magicka or some sort of magic related boost.

The mage, is the best not my personal favourite (i love archery :D), try and learn some restoration quick though, because personally i love having the safeguard of infinite (desp. magicka) health regeneration.

Hoped these tips help, and if not have a good time on your new char :)

The only 2 achievements I still haven't done (mostly because they hold no interest for me) are the vampire lord and werewolf feats ones.

If you're as uninterested in these 2 beast forms as me, they might take you forever as well. ;)

you can get these 2 achievements done in an hour each. its a bit of a grind, but doesn't take long at all. just make a save, then get turned into one of the beast forms, then kill everyone, making sure to feast as a werewolf and do whatever as a vampire(ive forgot what:p) then when you get the achievement, reload that save and do the other beast form. it takes around an hour each.

you can get these 2 achievements done in an hour each. its a bit of a grind, but doesn't take long at all. just make a save, then get turned into one of the beast forms, then kill everyone, making sure to feast as a werewolf and do whatever as a vampire(ive forgot what:p) then when you get the achievement, reload that save and do the other beast form. it takes around an hour each.

Thanks for the info but I'm fully aware of how to do them, I'm just not interested in doing it really. The achievements mean less to me than actually enjoying doing it. :D