Incosistency with checkmarks for goals, specifically the "5 Star Sll Songs on Expert"

THE VICER0Y

So I'm going for the "5 Star All Songs on Expert" achieve. I’ve noticed a confusing inconsistency with how my goal progress is being credited. For the goal under Rock Band ->Epic Rock Band Goals the "5 Star Expert" achieve can be found, which I assume is the one linked to the achievement. However, some songs that I have 5 Starred on expert are not checked off in the list.

For example, if I look under Bass -> Epic Bass Goals, there is the a goal for 5 Starring all songs on Expert on Bass. For me, Lasso is checked off on this list, but it is NOT in the similar goal in Rock Band ->Epic Rock Band Goals. I have a few other songs like this where they are not checked here but checked on a specific instrument's Expert goal.

I have done the Endless Setlist achieve. I did it while playing Expert Bass, even though the entire band was not Expert. Could this be why I'm credited in one goal but the other, the goal that matters for this achieve?

It's confusing, because I look at the star ranking for these songs in the Song Select screen, and they display as "X 5 Stars" yet are not checked off in the Epic Rock Band goal.

Has anyone else seen this?

If you have, what caused this to happen?

• 1 year later...