Increasing XP ?

CommX

Are you sure he is legit (Stallion83) - heard he boosts like a madman and he has an account at the gamesaves site (aka gamesaver) - personally, I echo what was said before and now we are beginning to see legit gamers hit 100 and 150k but no one above 150k can claim they are 100% legit

getting back on topic - what is the most anyone has gained with XP?

looking to milk levels to try to up my level on SP - do the different difficulties give different amounts? you get 10 XP for player kills against AI and 5 XP when an AI makes a kill in realistic...

Well that is the idiotic statement of the week right there. They are nothing the same. One requires you to do the requirements of the achievement were the other doesn't. Can you figure out which one is which or is that over your head to?

Not really its the same principle "Achieving points without legit earning them"

but im an idiot... you're a moderator...so there's no way id be smarter

Acid burn your an idiot. If you think boosting doesn't make your score legit why are you asking how to boost your rank.

wow - your an idiot that jumps to conclusions way to fast

i was saying playing through single player what the XP for different difficulties would be

i never said anything about jumping in a match w/ other "boosters" and letting them kill me over and over again to get XP - i am using my skill against the AI's skill level to increase my levels legitimately - so next time please read and understand what is being asked before jumping down someone's throat...

so if you have some absolute proof that stallion is legit please post it and i will change my mind...

Not really its the same principle "Achieving points without legit earning them"

but im an idiot... you're a moderator...so there's no way id be smarter

I'm not even going argue anymore with anyone about this. It's an endles circle of ignorance. All i'm going to say is, you are on the largest, influential achievement site on the net. We are achievements and we set the standards of achievements. If you don't like it tough, you are in the minority.