No one on this board yet?

Dathcha

I guess I'll make the first post here then :p

I am actually quite excited about this game, the trailer/videos looked quite cool and I enjoyed the previous Monopoly game and would love me some more :D

I played an aproximation of this game years and years ago on the PC, where the world was also more animated and populated...

I hope the multiplayer won't be too forcedly online as I'm not a big multiplayer fan and would love to play this lots with couch-co-op and still get all achievements :) (but that's just me)

I guess I'll make the first post here then :p

I am actually quite excited about this game, the trailer/videos looked quite cool and I enjoyed the previous Monopoly game and would love me some more :D

I played an aproximation of this game years and years ago on the PC, where the world was also more animated and populated...

I hope the multiplayer won't be too forcedly online as I'm not a big multiplayer fan and would love to play this lots with couch-co-op and still get all achievements :) (but that's just me)

I hope the game is better then 1st Monopoly that came on the 360, well it's wasn't bad, but the lack of online play did hurt.

But I excited for the new Monopoly game :D and hoping to play with other people just like you

Oh definitely, better than the 1st game would be essential... It wasn't BAD, but it really was just the same game in differently themed boards... The new game-modes in it however did entertain me for a little while...

The new game just looks to have a lot of potential... I hope it's shown off more at the upcoming E3... :p

• 1 month later...

Any good websites that show some information on this? The first monopoly was "meh" to say the least (it wasn't without it's charm but definately should have been rented and not purchased)

But Monopoly is Monopoly, so if it's halfway decent, I'll pick it up.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...