Ideas and thoughts on the final DLC

I know it's still a little bit early to make assumptions based around the final outing of the last DLC but it seems like the perfect opportunity since it looks like everything has been discovered and completed on vengeance. Now seeing that Treyarch are taking the same route as they did for the BO1 DLC I see no reason why the last wont be any different. If you compare both of the DLC's and mainly the zombie maps you'll see the correlation. Ascension and Die Rise having the meaning of the names based around rising and both maps be particularly easy to train, Call of the dead and Mob of the dead both again having similar names and introducing new characters and features such as the George Remero boss and the plane and now Shangri-la and buried being both small, tight secluded maps making it difficult and challenging. So I presume that this final map will first off feature the 4 BO1 DLC Zombie mapsinstead of MP maps and obviously include the final BO2 zombies map. Now the final zombie map for me could be of two things, either the Moon (again) or another realm/dimension. The reason being for the moon is that it's where it all started and when you watch the Buried intro it shows the moon with the theme for it playing from the original BO. it'll either take place in the depths/inside or on the dark side of the moon. As for the other world theory in one of maxis diaries it talks about Samantha being in another dimension so basically the only reason I could think of. As for the characters I say that Marlton, Misty and Rusman die like when you enter the infinity round in the buried Easter egg to loot your dead bodies and Richtofen says this was your fate. But Samuel survives either with Richtofen controlling him or not. This eventually leads to (if you got the Richtofen end game) Maxis resorting to bringing back Takeo, Dempsy and Nikolai along with Samuel and assisting Maxis to take down Richtofen for betraying them but maxis abd the other dont know that Richtofen is in samuels body or (If you did maxis end game) It's the same but Samuel can hear Richtofen and he's tell the other to stop maxis. I don't mind the new characters but it would of been nice to end it off with the originals and we could know whatchappened tonthen after moon. Sorry for this being long winded and such and I could go into further detail but I'm tired. So what do you think will happen?

I would like to contest the part where you call buried a "small, tight, secluded map making it difficult and challenging."

Are we playing the same map? I would call buried the easiest map in all cod zombies, by leaps and bounds. It may not be as big as Tranzit or Ascension, but it is by no means small or tight.

I would love to get all the BO1 maps in the final DLC, but I think that is dreaming a little to big. If the trend of BO2 DLC continues, we will see a map that is ridiculously easy and based around one epic EE that ends up leaving us unfulfilled and speculating as to what it means.

I would like to contest the part where you call buried a "small, tight, secluded map making it difficult and challenging."

Are we playing the same map? I would call buried the easiest map in all cod zombies, by leaps and bounds. It may not be as big as Tranzit or Ascension, but it is by no means small or tight.

I would love to get all the BO1 maps in the final DLC, but I think that is dreaming a little to big. If the trend of BO2 DLC continues, we will see a map that is ridiculously easy and based around one epic EE that ends up leaving us unfulfilled and speculating as to what it means.

Buried may not be challenging, but it is definitely tight and small, there are no big spaces and stuff like that where you can do "big" zombie trains, just like in Shangri-la.

About the final DLC - not moon again please! I really didn´t enjoy that map in BO1, Mars would be cool through! :D

About the final DLC - not moon again please! I really didn´t enjoy that map in BO1, Mars would be cool through! :D

I actually thought that the last map would also be on mars as well which would be pretty awesome. Maybe if that is the case then we could see a Red Faction cameo : )

something that ties up loose ends.

black ops 1 had a good story line, we knew who the characters were, why they were there, what they had done, etc.

but with black ops 2, we are playing as 4 random characters, we dont have a clue why they are there, how they got together etc. all we know is there names. so im hoping in the final map pack, we find out more about the zombies story line. i also hope the next map pack has more than 1 zombie map pack. black ops 1 had all of the cod5 map packs, and it may be too wishful but i want all cod5 maps and black ops maps onto black ops 2 :D or at least a few of them

it'd like to see moon just so we see what the original 4 have been doing since we left them on moon.maybe start out on moon like area 51 and teleport to somewhere different to stop maxis from reaching agartha or where you return richtofen to his original body.

Well judging on how the outcomes were i'm not sure how a new zombie map will turn out. TBH i think it'll be some BO1 zombie maps or the WaW zombie maps or maybe this time it'll be 5 MP maps instead of 5 zombie maps. Who knows really we have to wait until late Aug or mid Sept to find out.

Well judging on how the outcomes were i'm not sure how a new zombie map will turn out. TBH i think it'll be some BO1 zombie maps or the WaW zombie maps or maybe this time it'll be 5 MP maps instead of 5 zombie maps. Who knows really we have to wait until late Aug or mid Sept to find out.

leaks suggest august 27th. july 2nd for map pack 3 was also leaked, and was proven correct

So of there will be a another add on are we expecting 2000G? I'm confused I thought vengeance was the last DLC?

The season pass said it includes 4 add ons so Treyarch are releasing a 4th add on August 27th IF the leaks are correct seeing that they got the Vengeance DLC date correct I'd believe that is the final DLC date.

Buried may not be challenging, but it is definitely tight and small, there are no big spaces and stuff like that where you can do "big" zombie trains, just like in Shangri-la.

No no no, theres no where YOU can run big trains. I can do it just fine. Please, you and your ugly gigantic signature, stop quoting everything I post and trying to be contrary. It doesn't work well for you, since your consistently wrong about everything.

No no no, theres no where YOU can run big trains. I can do it just fine. Please, you and your ugly gigantic signature, stop quoting everything I post and trying to be contrary. It doesn't work well for you, since your consistently wrong about everything.

Mr. Rage has spoken, should I shit my pants? This is forum, and I can respond to anything I want to so fuck off with saying to stop quoting that´s just childish, I posted here because I said my opinion, so stop crying.

About me being wrong about everything.... yeah, exact opposite.

leaks suggest august 27th. july 2nd for map pack 3 was also leaked, and was proven correct

Wow, not long at all considering the gaps between DLC 1 and 2 and also 2 and 3. I would like something like Buried but bigger and different themed, And how about treating us Zombie fans with a re-make of a WaW map for free? Bring back the Waffle and Dogs please Treyarch!

Shi No Numa and Der Riese are both epic maps and I loved getting those achievements!

Wow, not long at all considering the gaps between DLC 1 and 2 and also 2 and 3. I would like something like Buried but bigger and different themed, And how about treating us Zombie fans with a re-make of a WaW map for free? Bring back the Waffle and Dogs please Treyarch!

Shi No Numa and Der Riese are both epic maps and I loved getting those achievements!

Can´t do anything else than agree, Shi No Numa and Der Riese were epic, especially Shi No Numa that is my most favorite zombie map together with "Die Rise" (BO2).

Can´t do anything else than agree, Shi No Numa and Der Riese were epic, especially Shi No Numa that is my most favorite zombie map together with "Die Rise" (BO2).

Yeah, shame Shi No Numa was such an easy map to get high rounds on. Der Riese was really cool as well, I loved using the teleporters! I remember getting one of the achievements where you had to last until round 20 without buying a single perk. It was so tense but so worth the challenge.

Food for thought. These excerpts were taken from the terminal from the main menu of BO1.

***SERVANT ENTRY A00359***

Ray Gun summary:

Prototype developed by

Doctor Ludvig Maxis,

Origin: Der Riese facility

Based on designs seized from

Rising Sun facility at SNN.