Has anyone seen that commercial about pot when...

Tastes Like Chloroform

lmao yeah i haven't seen that but i can picture it and it sounds funny. You remember the ones where the little kid was supposed to get picked up from baseball practice but his older brother stayed home and smoked? It was like those TlRlUlTlH commercials or whatever. funny as shit

Funny thing is, there was only one time that I laughed my ass off hysterically at Family Guy (aside from the plane crashing into a school of bunnies episode), and they made fun of the commercial. Too funny.

A Family Guy episode made you laugh?!? Shame on you.

Personally, I hate these advertisements. Smoking weed does not make you a boring burnout thats going nowhere or anything else like that depicted in all these anti-drug commercial. I could understand an anti cocaine or anti heroin commercial but I hate any marijuana commercial. It is no worse than alcohol. Put an age requirement on it and legalize it. Give it some time and we'll all be thinking we must have been retarded for giving people criminal charges for this substance. Sort of how I imagine a good deal of people reflected on prohibition. When it comes to weed, too many people are just sheep. It is illegal therefore only bad people do it. If you smoke weed, you must be an outlaw and a menace to society. People need to stop carrying this mentality about them and think for themselves instead of letting the laws do the thinking for them.