Can "Man of 1004 Holds" be boosted in Practice?

Man of 1004 Holdsperform a total of 1004 signature and finishing moves in any mode of play (offline) – 100G

Now I would assume by ANY that practice also counts. So would this be a good theory to go upon to rack up some quick finishers to pass the time when you don't feel like having a match? This is the only achievement I have left and I honestly have no clue what range I'm in when it comes to this number. I doubt I'm even in the hundreds...I guess.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Appears that it can not be boosted in practice. I was averaging about 20 finishers per minute which would take roughly 50 minutes starting from 0.

Now since I have played through every RTWM and played quite a few matches, I estimated that I had 200-300 finishers already, so it should've taken me around 35-40 minutes in practice arena. However, I spent nearly an hour spamming the Y button while watching tv and I did not get the achievement.

Setup a Iron Match maximum time in exhibition, and move the sliders to momentum to max for your player, then knock the difficulty down to easy, and once you hit your sig you will get a free finisher, once complete you will get to signature status in no time rinse and repeat, you should get tons of moves per match, little boring but seems best method I have found. If get fed up you could mix it up with tables matches to grab the tables achievement too.

Setup a Iron Match maximum time in exhibition, and move the sliders to momentum to max for your player, then knock the difficulty down to easy, and once you hit your sig you will get a free finisher, once complete you will get to signature status in no time rinse and repeat, you should get tons of moves per match, little boring but seems best method I have found. If get fed up you could mix it up with tables matches to grab the tables achievement too.

Well everyone on here is asumming you have to perform 1004 of the same s & f's

I`ve got this today in "just" 7 hours of just doing the signatures and finishers of Sheamus (i picked him because they`re very fast). By the way all i did was 2-3 normal moves and then the Irish Curse and then his Brouge Kick.

Congratulations at least we know it's not glitched and we know what to do.

Before you start the match, go to 'Match Creator' and make sure momentum speed (or whatever its called) is set to Fast.

After you hit both sig and finisher, pick him up, kick him in the gut, punch him, kick him in the gut, just keep alternating between these two til you get another sig - should only take a couple kicks and punches. Then repeat the process.