Jimmy Jenkins Discussion Thread

Grohlvana

Well when I here "his spawn is completely random" and then a billion people saying "I found him in X box in WP/Opportunity" that makes me think certain things may cause him to spawn in a specific place.

With this Achievement being able to be unlocked now by people finding out how, I would like to think someone can come up with a spot to best look for JJ.

It's a domino effect... the guidebook says to go to that spot, so someone goes there and finds him at some point. After someone asks, person A says he found him there. People who know how to search see the post and try it out for their self. After X period they find him, which leads to several people claiming that he spawns there. Realistically, you have the same odds of finding him at any of those places (perhaps all of Pandora), so pick a place and farm.

Also, heres proof of me killing him at Heroes Pass

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KyZaPWbXFkM]Borderlands 2 - Die Jimmy Jenkins DIE!!! - YouTube[/ame]

Can you tell me where that is? As in, how far down Hero's Pass? I've noticed people seem to be finding him in the same boxes, so if I could find that locker I think I might have a better shot.

Right before the broken bridge I think.

Do you remember which specific box or group of boxes? It seems he only spawns in certain boxes, hence many people finding him in the group of four cardboard boxes in the Skagg room in the Wildlife Preserve.

He wasnt in a box a buddy and I were killing off robots and we turned the corner and there he was.

Wth everyone is finding him lol, Are you guys playing on your 1st play or 2nd play-though? Probably doesn't matter.. but at this point I'll try anything to get him to spawn.

1st playthrough when i saw him

Edited by * Clueless *

I just now finally had him pop out of a Hyperion ammo box after 4 hours of farming the orbital delivery zone in opportunity, and that was after an entire playthrough (with all side missions and maps completed) of opening every kind of box I ever came across and spending about 2 hours last night farming the wildlife preserve cardboard boxes with no luck.

That's some bullshit spawn rate.

I just now finally had him pop out of a Hyperion ammo box after 4 hours of farming the orbital delivery zone in opportunity, and that was after an entire playthrough (with all side missions and maps completed) of opening every kind of box I ever came across and spending about 2 hours last night farming the wildlife preserve cardboard boxes with no luck.

Is this faster than running the Wildlife Preserve? i want to make the runs faster to increase the odds and i guess there is more things to check in opportunity

Is this faster than running the Wildlife Preserve? i want to make the runs faster to increase the odds and i guess there is more things to check in opportunity

Definitely, there's a ton of those yellow little ammo boxes if, when you spawn in Opportunity, you go to the left into the construction area.

Were you just opening a certain few boxes in that area and reloading it? or just opening all of them in the "orbital delivery zone"

Edited by Powerman1469

He will def spawn in the bloodwing mission, I was was playing coop and did not get the kill. I kept goin between opportunity and wildlife opening EVERY box. I did this for prob 5 hrs lol and got at least 8-10 loot midget before JJ pooped outta a box next to a loot midget right dead center of the map in opp. Bam! Achievement! 1k! Woot! So just random luck I would say

One thing I have noticed when trying to find him in Opportunity is that the loot midgets/wee loaders always seem to pop out of the same boxes. I'm wondering if instead of there being a chance of his spawn in every box in the game, he only has a chance to spawn in a set number of specific boxes.

Ok I just got him by farming the boxes behind the second set of barriers leading to the construction site in opportunity. A loot midget/loader can pop from either of the boxes and one time I had a spawn from both.

If I get another when I am going through my 2nd playthrough and powerman/ic3/whoever still needs him I'll get you into my game.

Ok I just got him by farming the boxes behind the second set of barriers leading to the construction site in opportunity. A loot midget/loader can pop from either of the boxes and one time I had a spawn from both.

Were those the only ones you farmed? Been opening all of them in that general area, and waxing all the engineers.

So far only one behind the 2nd barrier had a loot bot.

Were those the only ones you farmed? Been opening all of them in that general area, and waxing all the engineers.

Alright I'm definitely sure there's only certain boxes he can spawn in. The two behind the barrier the dude you're quoting was talking about, also I found loot midgets in one box on the far right of that zone, and then the four cardboard boxes in the Skag room in the WLP. I have found mini loaders and midgets in all of these, but still no JJ.

I wish i knew which barriers you and the other guy are talking about.

Im willing to farm all day long for this as this is the last quest level 1 i need for the achievement.

If anyone can show me this area it wud be awesome, my gtag is:

Bleach x360a

I wish i knew which barriers you and the other guy are talking about.

Im willing to farm all day long for this as this is the last quest level 1 i need for the achievement.

If anyone can show me this area it wud be awesome, my gtag is:

Bleach x360a

I know you just added me but it's really easy to find and fast to farm:

Go to Opportunity, then hug the left and you should see two barriers in the middle of where you're going. You can see the area where they are from the spawn. Both have a "Hard Hat Required" yellow sign by them. You want the second one, behind it are two of those boxes and a smaller one. Those two boxes can spawn JJ, I just got two loaders in a row.

EDIT: 3 in a row now. The "Loot Wee Loader" or whatever.

I'd like to know which barriers as well in Opportunity. I know which boxes to check in The Wildlife Preserve, but not in the city.

Read my last post to Bleach.

These two boxes are really fast to farm, and at least for me one usually contains a loot midget or wee loader.

Ok i see what u mean, behind the 2nd barrier is 2 ammo boxes and the smaller which holds money. Which playthru do i need to do it on. ive been trying my runs on normal so theyd be easier though i am lvl 50.

This shouldn't matter but I've been doing it on normal since I haven't gotten to Opportunity on TVH mode yet.

Yeah so im doing it on normal too.

So far ive gotten 2 loot migets and 1 jet guy.

So is it true where ever mini loot dudes spawn, there is the slight chance for JJ to aswell?

Well I've scoured the internet and from what I can tell, it seems any chest a loot midget or wee loader can spawn in can also spawn JJ. This opportunity one (and it seems to be only the right ammo box for me) is just the fastest to farm from what I've seen.

Edited by * Clueless *
merged convo