Achievement Guide

Fizzmatix

Just to correct this, you can play each chapter again in points mode where you can choose whichever one you like. Its also shows you how many monkeys you have got in that chapter.

Much easier than playing the whole game again if you cant be bothered ;)

You need to complete the game first to unlock Points mode though obviously.

Cool, thanks. That will save me some time on the chapters I already have all the monkeys in.

anyone know if the scorpions are in rubi's boneyard in challenge mode? and also can you still get the upgrades and weapon kill achievements in point mode?
Yes you can. I didn't have any of the scorpions before I finished the game.

Also, I don't know know if this has been posted yet, but someone linked me to a site that has a video for all the monkey locations. Kind of crappy quality, but it works.

http://360junkies.com/2009/09/15/wet-review-hidden-monkey-toys-video/

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Something i have been wondering that no one has mentioned yet is if the point challenges allow you to earn kills and such. I will try and confirm this tonight. If anyone has an answer it would be really helpful to know. Unless i missed that in one of the previous posts.

Yes, the point challenges do count towards your kills. I got the shotgun and sub machine gun achievements in the point challanges.

i dunno if this has been addressed but the purchase all upgrades has to be done in 1 playthrough. i just went through on golden bullets and didnt buy nothing and had about 54k to get the 50,000 achieve and i had purchased all rubis abillity upgrades on a previous playthrough so after going thru the *SEMI SPOILER* fire area at the end it took me to the screen so i could enter the shop and i proceeded to buy all the weapon upgrades. the only achieve i got was the weapon one so now i got the weapon and ability achieve seperate but no all purchase achieve. im guessing to get the all achieve you would need around 75k total the life alone is 9000 the rest might be 15-20k.

690/1000 imma try to get them pesky kill achieves tomorrow and do the last 3-4 points stages i hope to get 1000 sooner than later hehehehe

just thought id let people know.

Can anyone confirm that the enemies in all of the arenas eventually stop respawning? It felt like some of the arenas in the later chapters never stopped sending out enemies (ie. the one with all the ice) for what seemed like a good 20 to 30 minutes...maybe I just wasn't waiting long enough? Oh and I was constantly killing enemies, most of them with head shots, so it wasn't like I was taking longer to kill them. I'm trying to get 50,000 or more style points to unlock either Keep Your Balance or Hey Big Spender! achievements.

Can anyone confirm that the enemies in all of the arenas eventually stop respawning? It felt like some of the arenas in the later chapters never stopped sending out enemies (ie. the one with all the ice) for what seemed like a good 20 to 30 minutes...maybe I just wasn't waiting long enough? Oh and I was constantly killing enemies, most of them with head shots, so it wasn't like I was taking longer to kill them. I'm trying to get 50,000 or more style points to unlock either Keep Your Balance or Hey Big Spender! achievements.

I am almost 100% sure they stop at some point in every arena. I completed all 'points count' chapters and I just let them keep coming in every arena. They stopped in all of them for me.

For 'big spender' if you milk all the arenas like this you will have no problem getting it. I got it at the beginning of chapter 10. I had like 15k extra at the end of the game. It should be enough for the 50k achievement also, but I had to buy upgrades along the way since I played on hard. I'm trying for the 50k now on golden bullets. Hope this helps.

I played through on EASY and MAXED all the arena's, I got the Balance achievement and Fully Upgraded achievements shortly after the Ice Factory arena. I ONLY upgraded Pistol Rate of Fire and Damage to Max, which was 10,000. This was to help keep me at 5x multiplier. It only took a couple hours, cause EASY really is a CakeWalk. You can pretty much just run around to get your Multiplier up before killing anything. If anyone is having trouble with this, I suggest playing it on easy.

In later levels the Arena's do spit out a lot of enemies, but they all stop eventually.

Edited by Midnight Malice

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/achievements/1035/UPzzfyk=.jpgCutting Edge Combat - 25http://www.xbox360achievements.org/forum/../images/misc/g-icon.gif

Kill 200 Enemies with acrobatic Sword attacks.

Im not 100% sure but i dont think you have to kill 200 while jumping or sliding. I got it while i was simply slashing enemys. But if i remember correctly i was in rage mode during this time so maybe rage mode counts as acrobatic?

I don't think you need the upgrade for the Cutting edge Achievement.

Reason I say this is I saved up 50k style points for the achievement and when that popped I bought nearly every upgrade.

Literally 10 minutes after, I got to a short blood lust scene and the 1st guy I killed with my sword the Cutting Edge Achievement popped.

Now in the bloodlust scenes I did favoured the sword a lot and wonder if those kills counted, if not then I may have lucked out and it kindly glitched on me.

Great guide man! :)

just 1 thing, I don't know if someone allready said it or if you noticed but the Achievement picture of Revolver Onslaught! is not the correct one. It's not a big deal but I just wanted to points it out.

Feel free to submit the correct one in the submit forum. I had some of them corrected a few weeks ago but i thought there were still a few wrong ones.

Just to triple confirm, you can do the big spender in a playthrough with milking the arenas, though you should realize when the arenas really do run out of spawns and keep your multiplier as high as it can be. You don't need a straight 5 throughout the game (As I'm pretty sure that's impossible) but the arenas are where it matters.

Well I didn't know where to post it in the Submit Forum so I'll just put the picture here and you update the guide do and you do what you have to do so that the image is changed in this game's Achievement List :p .

Here it is:

http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh98/Joseph_Porfidio/RevolverOnslaught.jpg

Revolver Onslaught!

EDIT: ok I submited the picture in the Submit Forum.

Edited by Joseph0714

On Hey Big Spender I would recommend putting down the milking the arena strategy, as that achievement will give a lot of people looking just at the guide some trouble. I myself wouldn't have gotten it if I didn't read the forums on here and see the suggestion.

For anyone still needing "Cutting Edge Combat", I can confirm going into Points Mode and running through "Shock Therapy" and using your sword once you enter the long rage mode will get this to pop. I used to sword the entire way through and when there was one spawn door left at the bottom, I just kept letting them pour out and mowing them down with my sword.