Top 5 Zombie Games

Ray Allen

- Call of Duty: Black Ops

- Dead Rising 2

- Left 4 Dead 2

- Red Dead Redemption: Undead Nightmare

- Dead Rising 2: Case Zero

Not sure whether Black Ops counts but the zombies mode in that is amazing and really fun. Red Dead Redemption counts I guess as it has a zombie storyline with the DLC :p

If Dead Space 2 counts (not sure as they're necromorphs, and although technically zombies are never referred to as that) then that'd be my number one hands down.

Dead Island looks verrryyy promising.

In my opinion, there really aren't enough quality zombie games to create a top 5 list over. Maybe a top 2 or 3?

Here is a list for everyone to look through, Dead Space counts.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_zombie_video_games

GDI, totally stole what I was coming in here to post. Scanning through the posts though, I would have to say Plant vs. Zombies, and Dead Rising 2 as a mediocre one. It's an alright game, but there are a lot of things I don't like about it. Mainly the time restraints tbh.

GDI, totally stole what I was coming in here to post. Scanning through the posts though, I would have to say Plant vs. Zombies, and Dead Rising 2 as a mediocre one. It's an alright game, but there are a lot of things I don't like about it. Mainly the time restraints tbh.

I didn't ask what the mediocre zombie games are, I just simply asked what their favorites were. :p