Achievement Trading/Co-Op Partners

Spartan

• 2 years later...
  • Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK i trying to get 20% and under achievement. so i need some one who beat the game just keep teleporting to the next area so i can keep the percentage low. i am lvl 20 so if any body wants to help i would be appreciated. ill be on for awhile today. send FR To xX EIement

I'm still looking to get the online achievements .. but more so I'm just trying to get a party to play with. I'm level 32 fire/ice high elf almost finished with bronze, will be starting silver soon enough.

GT: rsxdelerium

Edited by rsxdelerium

Ok I need the achievement's but im also looking for a party to play with, Im a lvl 4 Shadow Warrior named DeathStroke(on the light side).

GT: DeathStroke TZA

Just give me a message stating that you'd like to play Sacred 2: Fallen Angel and then send a Friend Request and wel will play.

PS If you need the Hawker achievement I require one Health Potion, lol..

(I joke I joke, I kid I kid)

Edited by Azur1x

looking for all teleports for the main quest to get dedicated and possibly scrooge

also i need the fashion police achievment will trade set items for shadow warrior and inquistor

for shadow warrior i got denderens armor 2/8 lucreti star 2/8 and

diabolical 1/3 message me back to trade

also if you want to play send an invite and friend request

lvl 41 shadow warrior lvl 20 inquistor and a lvl 11 temple guardian

Edited by nickdablood

Im looking for a co-op partner, i dont really care that much about achievements tbh.

Im from the netherlands, add me if u wanna play the campaign with me

Gamertag: Klerezooi

you cant just boost with anyone, well you can if you both have lvl. 1 char. But you can only play with people with a max of +/- 10 levels of your char.

Hello! I'm looking for the Group Hug Achievement, heard it has to be done with lvl 1 guys, in a 4p server. I'm willing to host and help others get this.

Add Deads3t

Thanks!

Slots:

1. Deads3t

Message me or add me and we'll fill up the slots and get this done!