BSAA Emblem Video Guide

GaMeReVX

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

do you have to get to the next checkpoint for them to count or can you just quit when you get it?
Thanks for the love everyone! It makes making these videos very worth it (even if they, sadly, aren't in HD but in HQ, lol)

In regards to obtaining the emblems, once you shoot the emblem, you can Quit & Save and continue on to your next personal goal. :D

So far this guide has come in very handy and will continue to do so until I have gotten them all. I kinda have to laugh at getting these though, because I have ran past a few while trying to break open a barrel. Then the one emblem that is inside the shipping container, I would have never of known that it was inside and you have to throw a grenade inside in order to get it. It would have driven me nuts trying to find the last one and getting the achievement.

I am having trouble, now maybe I am an idiot if so call me out on it but in 3-1 it looks like he hits the same emblem twice. Once with a sniper rifle and then again from the boat. There isn't two emblems on the pole that I saw so what am I doing wrong?

Its gotta be the same pole tho because it is the closet one you can travel to by boat and the only one you can sniper at from the opening dock of the level.

EDIT: Someone throw a rotten egg at me plz. I should have watched the ENTIRE video and I would have seen that he got all of them. I just assume the first two were suppose to be different and I never even watched the whole thing til now.

LOL good guide.

Edited by Stevedawg313

I am having trouble, now maybe I am an idiot if so call me out on it but in 3-1 it looks like he hits the same emblem twice. Once with a sniper rifle and then again from the boat. There isn't two emblems on the pole that I saw so what am I doing wrong?

Its gotta be the same pole tho because it is the closet one you can travel to by boat and the only one you can sniper at from the opening dock of the level.

EDIT: Someone throw a rotten egg at me plz. I should have watched the ENTIRE video and I would have seen that he got all of them. I just assume the first two were suppose to be different and I never even watched the whole thing til now.

LOL good guide.

Yeah, in 3-1, I posted the single-player method and an alternate method. It's the same (#1) emblem. :D

i don't know if other people are having this problem, but when i play the caves chapter 4-1 i shoot all 3 bsaa discs, then after i go through the level, i look back and it only recorded 2 of the 3? I go back into the level and the bsaa disc on the waterfall will not record when i smash it. I've replayed the start of that mission 4 times, and each time after i shoot it, it breaks, then i quit, save, and then go back and it still says 2/3! any help would be appreciated but this is driving me nucking futs!

gt: Symmetric