Campaign Speed Run Times

GraveWurm

Very impressive. I, myself, have not yet tried a speed run. However, my current record is 8 hours on Veteran difficulty.

I am currently searching for videos of speed runs, but cannot find them. Would you know any?

unfortunately not.... i just played through the game twice and learned the levels, then went for the speed run on veteran while trying to get all S ranks and emblems

unfortunately not.... i just played through the game twice and learned the levels, then went for the speed run on veteran while trying to get all S ranks and emblems

Ah. I will keep searching for them. Because some of these times on the leaderboards are insane, and I believe there are some tricky stuff like exploits.

Ah. I will keep searching for them. Because some of these times on the leaderboards are insane, and I believe there are some tricky stuff like exploits.

I dont believe there are exploits..... i think they just ran through the entire game only killing enemies that dropped items needed to progress like key cards etc.

I dont tend to do speed runs but I checked out the top of the leaderboard and its 1h 12 mins!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek:

What... Holy $@%!

I guess that is possible if you use good weapons and completely ignore everything that you can.

I'm gonna try to do a speed run probably in a week or two, when I've got the levels/maps/puzzles completely memorized XD

S Ranks on times should add up to be around 5 hours.. Lemme check.. Sec..

1-1: 12:00 or less

1-2: 13:00 or less

Chapter 1: 25:00 or less

2-1: 23:00 or less

2-2: 22:00 or less

2-3: 9:00 or less

Chapter 2: 54:00 or less

3-1: 18:00 or less

3-2: 19:00 or less

3-3: 19:00 or less

Chapter 3: 56:00 or less

4-1: 23:00 or less

4-2: 16:00 or less

Chapter 4: 39:00 or less

5-1: 12:00 or less

5-2: 22:00 or less

5-3: 38:00 or less

Chapter 5: 1:14:00 or less

6-1: 26:00 or less

6-2: 23:00 or less

6-3: 22:00 or less

Chapter 6: 1:11:00 or less

TOTAL for JUST getting S Rank on time: 5:19:00 or less.

So really, you JUST have to shave 19 minutes off S rank times.. Which is EASILY done.

So far, on my FIRST PLAY THROUGH with NOTHING special I am at.. on Amateur..

Chapter 1: 13'17"

Chapter 2: 36'22"

Chapter 3: 45'49"

Chapter 4: ??? (Unplayed)

Chapter 5: ??? (Unplayed)

Chapter 6: ??? (Unplayed)

Total: 1'35'28"

So yeah, I know it's achievable.. it's achievable on your first play through. Just do 3-1 and get the rocket launcher then quit/save.. do that enough for boss fights. You can do 1-2 in 3 minutes if you JUST run through it.. and flash bang the cephalo and rocket uruboros.

My friend and I have the following times done in co-op:

Amateur: 3 hours, 4 minutes

Veteran: 3 hours, 8 minutes

Professional: 4 hours, 49 minutes

Normal mode was 8 hours something because that was his first playthrough and he was experiencing the game and exploring everything. So no speed run on that difficulty. We could have done faster on professional and other difficulties but we refused to use infinite rocket launcher because it cheapens the game.