Treasure Guide - ENGLISH! (WIP) *Spoilers*

Sottle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can someone help?!?! The only gem i need is a square emerald ....i cant seem to find one even thought its in numerous places. THX.:)

Aren't all four of the square gems in the chest after the chainsaw boss in Chapter 1?

Topaz Oval - Chapter 6-1 Climb up all the ladders in the beginning of the Chapter and Shoot all Majini on the Crane so Sheva will not be caught later. The guy on the Top left will drop the Topaz. Climb up the Ladder where you normaly get cought and it's right in front of you.

If you stop her from getting caught how can you get the card to get the oval from the crane?

Found it :) read a previous message :)

Edited by Crosshare1992

This guide is the PHAT BOMB yo. After playing through the game once, I still needed 13 treasures. I used this guide to find my precious treasures and now I've got 1000/1000 gamerscore. Thanks d00d for posting this guide. You are on the rizzle for shizzle my nizzle!

I think this will probably be the second to last achievement I will get. I already have a bad feeling because I'm missing one of the "found everywhere" treasures. Then I can't believe I did the damage achievement toward Wesker yet didn't pick up the Heart of Africa so I have to do that again.:mad:

I used this for about 5-6 treasures but why isnt this stickied yet? Anyways the only problem is that you say shoot over on the crane for the topaz oval but if you shoot the very top guy that operates the crane you cant go up and that causes you to not be able to get the oval. So please correct that.

I didn't want to make a new thread for this as that would be rude to Sottle, but here is a different version of the treasure walk-through.

This list of treasures is mostly derived from the list presented by Sottle, and though I appreciate the time invested into it, I felt that said list was a little unorganized. My list places the treasures in the order that you will come across them rather than how they show up in your inventory as to avoid any unnecessary backtracking. No offense, Sottle.

Chapter 1

Topaz (Marquis) - Chapter 1-1 - After you jump out of the Window take out all the Majini you normally run away from. One of them will drop it. There are a lot of them, so be patient.

Gold Ring - Multiple Places - Kill The Executioner at the end of chapter 1-1 for the earliest one.

Antique Clock - Chapter 1-2. Out on the balcony of the house that is locked from the inside.

Ivory Relief - Dropped by the blonde woman who's aid you come to in chapter 1-2

Chapter 2

Ruby (Marquis) - Chapter 2-1 - During the fight in the market area where you have to shoot a key from a hanging dead body, toss a grenade into the middle stall with a chest in it, the Ruby is in that chest.

Venom Fang - Kill a Chainsaw Manjini (The first one you encounter will not drop one unless you're on Veteran or above, in which case he will come back to life after dropping the key, and you can kill him again for the fang)

Diamond (Brilliant) - Chapter 2-2 - After the scene with Irving, do downstair and outside. Walk towards the machine gun turret and look for a small ladder on your left. The Diamond is in a chest on that ledge.

Diamond (Pear) - After the scene with Irving in Chapter 2-2, go past the machine gun turret and aim at the top of the large ladder to shoot this down

Diamond (Square) - After the scene with Irving in Chapter 2-2 go past one more checkpoint. There is a broken ladder with an assist jump here, the Diamond is on the ledge Sheva lands on. Follow her around to where she climbs to and then jump down one level to get it.

Jewel Bangle - Kill a "Big Man Manjini"

Diamond (Oval) - Chapter 2-2 - In the mines just before the crank at the exit, turn left off the cart tracks and follow the wall to a chest containing the Diamond.

Chapter 3

Brown Beetle - Numerous in 3-1. There is one on the small island you start the chapter on.

Chalice (Silver) -On the middle island of chapter 3-1, the chicken farm

Silver Idol - On top of the left of the two assist jumps on the Northeast island in Chapter 3-1

Blue Enigma - Kill a Giant Manjini (The tribal leaders in 3-1)

Ceremonial Mask - In an alcove to the right of the gondola at the end of 3-1

Jewel Beetle - On top of the oil drums at the Tricell camp in chapter 3-2

Emerald (Marquis) - Chapter 3-3 - After leaving the boat for a second time, climb a ladder to the ledge with the two machine gun turrets above the gate you're trying to open. The Emerald is in a drawer in the room between the guns.

Chapter 4

Ruby (Oval) - Chapter 4-1 - Behind the red statue in the Labyrinth.

Topaz (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - At the beginning before you climb up the first ladder go straight towards the end. It is in the treasure box found there.

Ruby (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Sapphire (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Emerald (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Soul gem - Kill the boss at the end of 4-1 without using the reaction event, i.e kill him before climbing the stairs to the exit.

Diamond (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-2 - After putting in all 3 Emblems in that door go up the stairs and shoot it down right above the big door you have to enter.

Gold Idol - On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzles in 4-2, send the beam of light to the statue instead of the final mirror, this is in one of the rooms that unlocks.

Gold Beetle - On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzles in 4-2, send the beam of light to the statue instead of the final mirror, this is in one of the rooms that unlocks.

Chapter 5

Lion heart - Kill a Licker (This is not a 100% drop, but at least one out of every group should drop one.) First chance in 5-1.

Power Stone - Kill a Reaper (Giant Beetle/Cockroach looking things). If I recall the first chance is in 5-2 but there will be plenty of other opportunities.

Dead Bride's Necklace - There are 2 lying near the discarded corpses on the conveyor belt in 5-2, or they are dropped by the Rocket Launcher wielding Majini in 6-1.

Sapphire (Marquis) - Chapter 5-3 - Right at the beginning of the level, leave the boss room, follow the path around and take a left at the fork, the Sapphire is in a safe to your left as you enter the room.

Royal Necklace - Chapter 5-3, Inside the control room being guarded by a bunch of Rocket Launcher Wielding Manjini

Ruby (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - Leave the room with the giant rotating elevator, then look on the ceiling between the last two lights as you emerge from the tunnel in the next room.

Chalice (Gold) - Chapter 5-3 - In the room with the drawbridge and swarm of lickers, this is in a locker after you drop down into the locked room.

Topaz (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - In the room with the drawbridge and the swarm of lickers this is high on the wall in front of you as you cross the drawbridge.

Emerald (Brilliant) - At the start of the Wesker/Jill fight at the end of chapter 5-3 run up the staircase on the right in front of you and follow the path round to the right. The Emerald is in one of the pots at the end.

Sapphire (Oval) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a small pot on the shelf to the right as you enter.

Emerald (Oval) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Emerald is in a coffin that needs an assist event to open.

Sapphire (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a coffin that needs an assist event to open.

Heart of Africa - In between the stairs during the Jill solo fight in 5-3 but only if you ended the previous fight by damaging Wesker enough to make him retreat.

Chapter 6

Topaz (Oval) - Chapter 6-1 - Climb up all the ladders in the beginning of the Chapter and Shoot all Majini on the Crane so Sheva will not be caught later. The guy on the top left will drop the Topaz. Climb up the Ladder where you normally get caught and it's right in front of you.

Diamond (Marquis) - During the final fight with Wesker in the volcano, right after Wesker appears for the first time, turn around and head towards the bridge that will collapse. Before stepping on it though, shoot down the rock just past it that is the same color. Now when you fall through the bridge, turn to your left and jump over the rock to retrieve the diamond.

All remaining treasures are the most common and are found in numerous locations and do not require any specific events to make them available.

Topaz (Pear)

Ruby (Pear)

Sapphire (Pear)

Emerald (Pear)

Topaz (Square)

Ruby (Square)

Sapphire (Square)

Emerald (Square)