Getting high scores really fast

Hello,

I just checked the leaderboards, and there is this guy with over 8541818 points and he is #1 in the world, but with only 13 hours played, outscoring people with 2 days and 5 hours of played time by DOUBLE POINTS.

Is there anyone that can shed some light on which mode to play and how to get points as fast as possible? He is only rank 38 though, but his score is like I said, out of this world for 13 hours.

Hello,

I just checked the leaderboards, and there is this guy with over 8541818 points and he is #1 in the world, but with only 13 hours played, outscoring people with 2 days and 5 hours of played time by DOUBLE POINTS.

Is there anyone that can shed some light on which mode to play and how to get points as fast as possible? He is only rank 38 though, but his score is like I said, out of this world for 13 hours.

In his bio he says the game glitched, but i doubt it and also he would be prestige by now and i recall he's a level 38

Edited by dillon

Leaderboards in most games will have boosters, glitchers on them. I mean look at the Score LB and you can tell most if not all of those guys on that top, I'll say 50 have boosted their scores, and for the Kills, I know those LE2 guys boosted those streaks and K/D lol considering streaks don't carry over from game to game.

As did MaFia. I don't see the point in boosting really, it doesn't show skill it really just takes the fun out of the game and how do you exactly "boost"?

LOL I like the way you say "I don't see the point in boosting really, it doesn't show skill it really just takes the fun out of the game" and then you go on to say "How do you exactly boost ?". I'm not saying you want to boost but why do you want to know :confused:

For someone like me to read your comment it seems like you want to join in (I'm not saying you are going to though!).

Going back to the thread : They are glitchers/boosters 100%. I hope the company will remove them and find a way to stop boosting and it doesn't show anyones true skill (You dont know if someones boosting or not, unless there K/D is rubish). Its taking credit away from those who deserve to be high on the leaderboard.

You can either, Give up your job and any family you have spend a few weeks finding a group of friends make a clan dedicated to people with NO LIFE AT ALL, then get into a domination match and boost kills for the rest of your life.

Or you can try get into hacking and figure out a way to get your rank up with risk of getting banned.

Both ways suck really. Its sad the first option is Done by many and they get away with it, The leaderboards are pointless because of them. I dont get it tho.. Anyone who use to do it or still do, Why do you do it? It sorta makes you look sad.. imo..

What I find sad about those people is how they point fingers at the other clans on the Top LB and say that the other clan is the boosters and that they are "legit". Makes me laugh so hard that I can't breathe. I mean, I USED to care about my K/D but I have learned to play for fun and I'm glad that I did, MP is 100x better now imo.

But IW won't do anything to the LB, look at CoD4 LB they never fixed any of the hacked, glitched, boosted spots there either. I only compare my friends LB and that is the only one I even pay attention to now.

LOL I like the way you say "I don't see the point in boosting really, it doesn't show skill it really just takes the fun out of the game" and then you go on to say "How do you exactly boost ?". I'm not saying you want to boost but why do you want to know :confused:

For someone like me to read your comment it seems like you want to join in (I'm not saying you are going to though!).

Going back to the thread : They are glitchers/boosters 100%. I hope the company will remove them and find a way to stop boosting and it doesn't show anyones true skill (You dont know if someones boosting or not, unless there K/D is rubish). Its taking credit away from those who deserve to be high on the leaderboard.

No I don't want to boost I just didn't know how they could get that many people to get them all in one game against each other.