Glitching back to main menu

Jaffazoid

I've just been trying for the completing 10 levels without dying achievement and as I'm getting around half way (fairly easily), but I keep getting booted back to the main menu. This has only happened twice so far, but both times was when I won an award from the game, and when something I was downloading finished; basically when notifications popped up. Kinda annoying...

Anyone else had this strange glitch happen to them?

Sounds like the same glitch that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero has (had?). Whenever a download was finished during gameplay, you would get kicked back to the main menu.

Hopefully this and the save glitch will be patched soon. Thankfully I haven't encountered any of them yet, but it will probably happen sooner or later.

Sounds like the same glitch that Dead Rising 2: Case Zero has (had?). Whenever a download was finished during gameplay, you would get kicked back to the main menu.

Hopefully this and the save glitch will be patched soon. Thankfully I haven't encountered any of them yet, but it will probably happen sooner or later.

yup. haven't downloaded anything while playing smb yet, but i had the exact same problem on case zero which is strange. so i guess this has something to do with something on microsofts end, as two completely different games from different developers share the same bug...

yup. haven't downloaded anything while playing smb yet, but i had the exact same problem on case zero which is strange. so i guess this has something to do with something on microsofts end, as two completely different games from different developers share the same bug...

That's not surprising since Microsoft messes up pretty often these days..