Bail Bonds Locations

IEvil IMonkey

I thought it would be a good idea to start a thread for the locations of the bail bonds missions so here are the first 2. Hopefully others can add some more to get a good guide going :)

#1 Ralph Ostrowski

Davis Quartz Quarry

[ATTACH]8223[/ATTACH]

#2 Larry Tupper

Grand Senora Desert

[ATTACH]8224[/ATTACH]

#3 Glenn Scoville

On top of Mount Chiliad (just southeast of the cable car station)

#4 Curtis Weaver (Thanks to Nozza x360a for this one)

He is located at the North-east point of the map. From Paleto Bay (the town on the North-west coast), head East along the main road. Keep going until the map shows a road that has a little loop in it.

Just a little down from that, is a hidden trailer park. If you zoom in on the map, you can see the grey road coming off the main carriage way. It looks like a snakes tongue.

Here's an image to help.

http://www.gameblog.fr/images/soluces/2/med/CurtisWeaver%201.jpg

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe do it a bit more professionally, with a maybe completely unlocked map, or even better, use the map that came separately with the game instead of using the horrible pictures you took from your tv.

I understand man, you like to post something for your post count, and want to get a thread starting, but come on.

Maybe do it a bit more professionally, with a maybe completely unlocked map, or even better, use the map that came separately with the game instead of using the horrible pictures you took from your tv.

I understand man, you like to post something for your post count, and want to get a thread starting, but come on.

If you can do better then go for it instead of moaning about it!!

The map is just fine for showing the locations of the people. The whole point of the missions is to track them down so be grateful as I have now changed the pictures (just for you) It shows the lake and airfield in Blain County to give you a direction to head in - like I'm going to ruin the map that came with the game by pinpointing locations on it!

If you ain't going to help with the thread content then don't bother posting just to get YOUR post count up!

Edited by IEvil IMonkey

If you can do better then go it!!

The map is just fine for showing the locations of the people. It shows the lake and airfield in Blain County to give you a direction to head in - like I'm going to ruin the map that came with the game by pinpointing locations on it!

If you ain't going to help with the thread content then don't bother posting just to get YOUR post count up!

Yeah, I agree. It's pretty obvious where to go with this, thanks for the help.

Holy shit, how ungrateful are you? Ass.

Which main character need for this. I use Michael but mission not there so must be time based of day or night or what?

Trevor gets them via email once he meets the bail bond women out in the desert which shows up as an ? on the map.

If anyone adds #4 onwards I will move them to the top and put a credit next to it.

I believe it is Trevor that does it

Quote:

Originally Posted by cheevo360 View Post

Which main character need for this. I use Michael but mission not there so must be time based of day or night or what?

Trevor gets them via email once he meets the bail bond women out in the desert which shows up as an ? on the map.

Thank you for both of you. I will have wait until Trevor is unlock for playable. :)

#4 is located at the northest point of the map. From Paleto Bay (the town on the north west coast), head east along the main road. Keep going until the map shows a road that has a little loop in it.

Just a little down from that, is a hidden trailer park. If you zoom in on the map, you can see the grey road coming off the main carriage way. It looks like a snakes tongue.

Here's an image to help.

#4 is located at the northest point of the map. From Paleto Bay (the town on the north west coast), head east along the main road. Keep going until the map shows a road that has a little loop in it.

Here's an image to help.

Oh god you didn't take a picture of your TV did you? That guy will freak out.

Oh god you didn't take a picture of your TV did you? That guy will freak out.

Dont think they did look like the same picture I saw on a french website about the bail bond locations. Probably just put a img link in their post.

This^

Really scared for what the next one will be, but I haven't had that email yet.

I think this might be missable. I killed the first guy and the second guy hasn't shown up. I might have killed him as well without realising - not sure. If you kill any of them does that screw up the achievement?

The achievement is missable to my knowledge but it's from killing all of them and not saving/handing over at least one for the achievement.

I killed bounties #2/3 but I still got an email from Maude for #4. So killing them should not void you receiving the missions, only not handing a bounty over alive will.