Bail Bonds Locations

IEvil IMonkey

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

annoyed at hell at this,i couldn't find the 2nd guy so travelled everywhere in a car to show all the map(and realised afterwards i should have used my blimp)

and the only place on the map that looked like the picture on the phone i went to but no one was there,now according to your post,the place i went to was

correct

and also,is there only 4 Bail bond missions???EDIT: NVM i have seen that there are more

Maybe do it a bit more professionally, with a maybe completely unlocked map, or even better, use the map that came separately with the game instead of using the horrible pictures you took from your tv.

I understand man, you like to post something for your post count, and want to get a thread starting, but come on.

Never mind this guy, apparently he trolls for his post count :uzi:

Thanks for posting this couldn't find the second one for nothing.

its really really going to suck. do these highlight when you get near them or do they send you a picture and then find them? does it show up right away, every time?

well im near the end of the game, a while back all my messages were wiped. ive went to the quarry, day and night, but no show??????

its really really going to suck. do these highlight when you get near them or do they send you a picture and then find them? does it show up right away, every time?

well im near the end of the game, a while back all my messages were wiped. ive went to the quarry, day and night, but no show??????

If you recall Maude sends emails that if you wait too long these guys get away...so I'd say if you waited until the eng of game to go after them - they're gone...