trouble downloading blackbeards wrath with season pass

anyone else have any issues on xbox one finding the blackbeards wrath dlc to download for free if you have a season pass? i can only see the dlc if i go straight to the marketplace page...it's not showing up in the in-game menu at all, under the dlc menu on the main menu or under the extra content menu in the multiplayer main menu...

anyone else have any issues on xbox one finding the blackbeards wrath dlc to download for free if you have a season pass? i can only see the dlc if i go straight to the marketplace page...it's not showing up in the in-game menu at all, under the dlc menu on the main menu or under the extra content menu in the multiplayer main menu...

Yeah me too Blackbeard's Wrath is not showing up in any section of the game and I bought the season pass.....I can only buy it from the marketplace or I can buy each character alone at a 50% discount price.....

Seriously, I'm getting tired of the F*c*i*g Season passes problems.....Is it too much asked to give the people what they are paying for other than just stealing us ?

I'm not gonna pay again for something i've already paid and they better fix this soon.

Edited by ron north
add something that i've erased

yeah you guys are correct. I was just looking at the description and blackbeards wrath is not listed :(

''Blackbeard's Wrath will be available to download for Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag on Tuesday, December 10th (tomorrow) as part of the Season Pass or separately for an as yet undisclosed price.''

http://www.xbox360achievements.org/news/news-16865-Assassin-s-Creed-IV--Black-Flag--Blackbeard-s-Wrath--DLC-Plunders-From-Tomorrow.html

It says that for the Xbox 360 but i haven't found anything about it for the Xbox One......total rip-off for us.

And if this is not enough, I found an older article (in the past articles for the Xbox 360) saying the Season pass is supposed to be a 50% discount over buying them separately and if you check the most recent article about it for the Xbox One, it now says it's a 20% discount ! This is discusting !

Edited by ron north

So what's the final info? Does the pass include Black Beard DLC or not? I'm just more confused by this thread. :confused:

UPDATE:

Here guys, from the Ubisoft forums:

For players interested in the Assassin’s Creed IV Black Flag Season Pass, it’s available now and includes Freedom Cry – a nine mission self-contained story featuring Edward Kenway’s first mate Adewale, the exclusive Kraken Ship Pack, additional single-player missions, weapons, skins and collectibles, as well as this multiplayer DLC and upcoming new characters to the multiplayer experience.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/815687-Assassin%E2%80%99s-creed%C2%AE-iv-black-flag%E2%84%A2-multiplayer-dlc-blackbeard%E2%80%99s-wrath

So, we should receive the DLC as everyone expects, it's just not up yet for season pass owners... Something really common by the way...

I just LOVE spending cash before everyone else just to get things after everyone else :)

Edited by Siegfried

buy going to the ubisoft site and looking at the content section of the season pass it is not listed.

Well after looking at the 360 version it says do not download again if you own the season pass. But I don't understand y would they include it in one version but not the other lol. Ima try some slick shit and let you know if it works. probably won't but we will see :)

Edited by ss4goku2425

So what's the final info? Does the pass include Black Beard DLC or not? I'm just more confused by this thread. :confused:

UPDATE:

Here guys, from the Ubisoft forums:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/815687-Assassin%E2%80%99s-creed%C2%AE-iv-black-flag%E2%84%A2-multiplayer-dlc-blackbeard%E2%80%99s-wrath

So, we should receive the DLC as everyone expects, it's just not up yet for season pass owners... Something really common by the way...

I just LOVE spending cash before everyone else just to get things after everyone else :)

on the xbox one store it's up for download for the 3 bucks. I downloaded the season pass on the one but I have to pay for it again on the 360 if i wanna do that. Thought it was good for both? Oh well.

Yeah how dumb am I. I bought the season pass for Saints Row 4 - in Australia. D'oh.

Season's Passed, more like it. Geddit?

on the xbox one store it's up for download for the 3 bucks. I downloaded the season pass on the one but I have to pay for it again on the 360 if i wanna do that. Thought it was good for both? Oh well.

Season passes only work forwards not backwards. You have to buy it on the 360 if you want to get it for free on the One.

i also see it in the "extra content" menu under multiplayer, but as others have said it isn't allowing me to download it as part of the season pass. from poking around online i have also seen in various places that multiplayer characters are included, so i would assume that this is as well.

i was tempted to get it anyway, but it isn't a super big deal and until they decide whether or not they want to include it i can hold off lol.

In the section of the ubi forums one of the moderators listed the content included in the pass and this pack was one of them. I opened a ticket with them a couple of days ago but still waiting on a response. So i'll let you guys know when i hear from them. It doesn't make sense for them to not include this in the pass when everything else is.

I was finally able to download this. What I did was, on the main menu go to additional content, then press X to browse entire catalogue. The option is down on the lower right hand corner. This will take you to the store. Choose Black beard's wrath and the install option should be available to you. I went to the store without going thru the game and it was still asking me to buy and thru the extra content menu. Hope this helps anyone still having trouble.