Treasure Guide - ENGLISH! (WIP) *Spoilers*

Sottle

Please credit me if you're going to repost this information elsewhere.

Gold Ring - Multiple Places - Kill The Executioner at the end of chapter 1-1 for the earliest one.

Ivory Relief - Dropped by the blonde woman who's aid you come to in chapter 1-2

Dead Bride's Necklace - There are 2 lying near the discarded corpses on the conveyer belt in 5-2, or they are dropped by the Rocket Launcher wielding Majini in 6-1

Royal Necklace - Chapter 5-3, Inside the control room being guarded by a bunch of Rocket Launcher Wielding Manjini

Jewel Bangle - Kill a "Big Man Manjini"

Venom Fang - Kill a Chainsaw Manjini (The first one you encounter will not drop one unless you're on Veteran or above, in which case he will come back to life after dropping the key, and you can kill him again for the fang)

Antique Clock - Chapter 1-2. Out on the balcony of the house that is locked from the inside.

Chalice (Silver) - Multiple Places - One on the middle island of chapter 3-1, the chicken farm

Chalice (Gold) - Chapter 5-3 - In the room with the drawbridge and swarm of lickers, this is in a locker after you drop down into the locked room.

Silver Idol - On top of the left of the two assist jumps on the Northeast island in Chapter 3-1

Gold Idol - On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzles in 4-2, send the beam of light to the statue instead of the final mirror, this is in one of the rooms that unlocks.

Ceremonial Mask - In an alcove to the right of the gondola at the end of 3-1

Jewel Beetle - On top of the oil drums at the Tricell camp in chapter 3-2

Brown Beetle - Numerous in 3-1. There is one on the small island you start the chapter on.

Gold Beetle - On the bottom floor of the mirror puzzles in 4-2, send the beam of light to the statue instead of the final mirror, this is in one of the rooms that unlocks.

Topaz (Pear)- Numerous

Ruby (Pear) - Numerous

Sapphire (Pear) - Numerous

Emerald (Pear) - Numerous

Diamond (Pear) - After the scene with Irving in Chapter 2-2, go past the machine gun turret and aim at the top of the large ladder to shoot this down.

Topaz (Square) - Numerous

Ruby (Square) - Numerous

Sapphire (Square) - Numerous

Emerald (Square) - Numerous

Diamond (Square) - After the scene with Irving in Chapter 2-2 go past one more checkpoint. There is a broken ladder with an assist jump here, the Diamond is on the ledge Sheva lands on. Follow her around to where she climbs to and then jump down one level to get it.

Topaz (Oval) - Chapter 6-1 - Climb up all the ladders in the beginning of the Chapter and Shoot all Majini on the Crane so Sheva will not be caught later. The guy on the top left will drop the Topaz. Climb up the Ladder where you normally get caught and it's right in front of you. (Thanks SK L4xX)

Ruby (Oval) - Chapter 4-1 - Behind the red statue in the Labyrinth.

Sapphire (Oval) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a small pot on the shelf to the right as you enter.

Emerald (Oval) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Emerald is in a coffin that needs an assist event to open.

Diamond (Oval) - Chapter 2-2 - In the mines just before the crank at the exit, turn left off the cart tracks and follow the wall to a chest containing the Diamond.

Topaz (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - At the beginning before you climb up the first ladder go straight towards the end. It is in the treasure box found there. (Thanks SK L4xX)

Ruby (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests. (Thanks SK L4xX)

Sapphire (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests. (Thanks SK L4xX)

Emerald (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 - After you fall down from the trap with the empty sarcophagus it's in one of the three treasure chests. (Thanks SK L4xX)

Diamond (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-2 - After putting in all 3 Emblems in that door go up the stairs and shoot it down right above the big door you have to enter.

Topaz (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - In the room with the drawbridge and the swarm of lickers this is high on the wall in front of you as you cross the drawbridge.

Ruby (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - Leave the room with the giant rotating elevator, then look on the ceiling between the last two lights as you emerge from the tunnel in the next room.

Sapphire (Brilliant) - Chapter 5-3 - During the Wesker/Jill fight after Wesker kicks you through the door turn around and follow the corridor into the room containing all the coffins/sarcophagi. The Sapphire is in a coffin that needs an assist event to open.

Emerald (Brilliant) - At the start of the Wesker/Jill fight at the end of chapter 5-3 run up the staircase on the right in front of you and follow the path round to the right. The Emerald is in one of the pots at the end.

Diamond (Brilliant) - Chapter 2-2 - After the scene with Irving, do downstair and outside. Walk towards the machine gun turret and look for a small ladder on your left. The Diamond is in a chest on that ledge.

Topaz (Marquis) - Chapter 1-1 - After you jump out of the Window take out all the Majini you normally run away from. One of them will drop it. There are a lot of them, so be patient.

Ruby (Marquis) - Chapter 2-1 - During the fight in the market area where you have to shoot a key from a hanging dead body, toss a grenade into the middle stall with a chest in it, the Ruby is in that chest.

Sapphire (Marquis) - Chapter 5-3 - Right at the beginning of the level, leave the boss room, follow the path around and take a left at the fork, the Sapphire is in a safe to your left as you enter the room.

Emerald (Marquis) - Chapter 3-3 - After leaving the boat for a second time, climb a ladder to the ledge with the two machine gun turrets above the gate you're trying to open. The Emerald is in a drawer in the room between the guns.

Diamond (Marquis) - During the final fight with Wesker in the volcano, right after Wesker appears for the first time, turn around and head towards the bridge that will collapse. Before stepping on it though, shoot down the rock just past it that is the same colour. Now when you fall through the bridge, turn to your left and jump over the rock to retrieve the diamond.

Power Stone - Kill a Reaper

Lion heart - Kill a Licker (This is not a 100% drop, but at least one out of every group should drop one)

Blue Enigma - Kill a Giant Manjini (The tribal leaders in 3-1)

Soul gem - Kill the boss at the end of 4-1 without using the reaction event, i.e kill him before climbing the stairs to the exit.

Heart of Africa - In between the stairs during the Jill solo fight in 5-3 but only if you ended the previous fight by damaging Wesker enough to make him retreat.

Edited by Sottle

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Topaz Oval - Chapter 6-1 Climb up all the ladders in the beginning of the Chapter and Shoot all Majini on the Crane so Sheva will not be caught later. The guy on the Top left will drop the Topaz. Climb up the Ladder where you normaly get cought and it's right in front of you.

Topaz Marquise - Chapter 1-1 After you jump out of the Window take out all the Majini you normally run away from. One of them will drop it.

Emerald Marquise - Chapter 3-3 At the Second closed area climb up all the Ladders where the 2 Gatling guns are. Right to the left when you're entering that room you can open a safe.

for the trilliants: i know where every treasure in 4.1 is but i have to do another run on this to explain where they exactly are

Edit:

Topaz (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 At the beginning before you climb up the first ladder go straight towards the end. It is in the treasure box found there.

Ruby (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 After you fell down from that trap with the empty sarcopharcus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Sapphire (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 After you fell down from that trap with the empty sarcopharcus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Emerald (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-1 After you fell down from that trap with the empty sarcopharcus it's in one of the three treasure chests.

Diamond (Trilliant) - Chapter 4-2 After putting in all 3 Emblems in that door go up the stairs and shoot it down right above the big door you have to enter.

Edited by SK L4xX

this is going to rock. it would be nice if you have it in order. an all the multiples in the bottom. or whatever. keep it up.

It is in the order they appear in your inventory screen, which is by far the most convenient, so people can easily find and reference what they have missed. This is not a guide (yet) to find every piece of treasure in the game, just one of each type to get the "They Belong In a Museum" achievement.

Anyway, finished. Thanks for the help with the couple i couldn't remember SK.

Topaz oval does not make sense to me. I Killed everyone top of the crane. But Where the heck is the topaz. I climbed the ladder and everything.

Edit: Nevermind I just found it lol. Like 1 min after. I realized the topaz is on the ground level. I was looking for it on the crane.

EDIT: Quick Stupid question. Do you have to keep all treasures to unlock achievement, or just found them (and can sell them). Because for the weapon achievement, I had to have them all (even though I obtained every weapon at least once)

Edited by Venomized

Question regarding Topaz (Oval): I shot everyone on the crane after climbing the two ladders at the start. When I arrived at the area where Sheva is suppose to be caught she obviously is not. The problem is I can see the gem on the floor but its behind the locked gate that leads to the crane. Where do I get the key from if there is no ambush?

Question regarding Topaz (Oval): I shot everyone on the crane after climbing the two ladders at the start. When I arrived at the area where Sheva is suppose to be caught she obviously is not. The problem is I can see the gem on the floor but its behind the locked gate that leads to the crane. Where do I get the key from if there is no ambush?

There should be two, one behind the locked gate, and one at the top of the ladder where Sheva waits after she has been freed.

Edited by Sottle
lol jill...

Hi. Thanks a lot for the guide. I have a request : Could we have a picture

of every treasure in the description ? It's for the non-English users ;)

Thanks again...

I am the non-English user.Thanks for your advice,but I could understand,and I found all treasures which I can't find myself.:)

Hey,

Can someone help me on the Topaz Oval Treasure?

Been trying alot of times,still cant seem to find it.

Even if i kill all the ppl on the crane.

Where should it be?

Can i play with a real person instead of a AI?

If any one could help me out it would be great.

Question:there are only 3 ppl to kill on the crane right?:confused:

Hey,

Can someone help me on the Topaz Oval Treasure?

Been trying alot of times,still cant seem to find it.

Even if i kill all the ppl on the crane.

Where should it be?

Can i play with a real person instead of a AI?

If any one could help me out it would be great.

Question:there are only 3 ppl to kill on the crane right?:confused:

I figured it out. To get the Topaz Oval go to Chapter 6-1 and climb the two ladders at the start of the level. Take your sniper and shoot at the crane at the far right. There will be 3 guys total. 1 near the crane controls on top, 1 on top of the first ladder of the crane and 1 on the ground floor before the first ladder. DO NOT SHOOT the guy at the controls. You will not get a keycard to get the treasure. Instead shoot the guy on the ground floor, as he drops the Oval. He has head armor so shoot his arm. When Sheva gets captured proceed as normal and pick up the topaz before you climb the crane. It will be up the stairs to your right after using the keycard.

I figured it out. To get the Topaz Oval go to Chapter 6-1 and climb the two ladders at the start of the level. Take your sniper and shoot at the crane at the far right. There will be 3 guys total. 1 near the crane controls on top, 1 on top of the first ladder of the crane and 1 on the ground floor before the first ladder. DO NOT SHOOT the guy at the controls. You will not get a keycard to get the treasure. Instead shoot the guy on the ground floor, as he drops the Oval. He has head armor so shoot his arm. When Sheva gets captured proceed as normal and pick up the topaz before you climb the crane. It will be up the stairs to your right after using the keycard.

Ok Thanks Dude!

I will try it now,will get back to you!:woop: