What do we think of this game?

A very good blend of Unreal Tournament and Shadowrun. I had never heard of this game until I saw it on the marketplace today and tried the trial version, and I fell for it immediately.

I have been playing it all day and I very much enjoy it. Must-have Arcade title if you ask me. $10 for something that will (for me) at least provide me with 30+ hours of gaming is worth it, especially considering how much regular games cost that do not last nearly as much.

I thought the PC version looked cool a couple years back, even with all of it's reported flaws. This version, even though it's extremely toned down, is a blast to play. If I knew it would be this good, I would happily pay $20 for it if it had a few more maps.

Personally, this is one of my new favorite Arcade Games! I didn't even know about it until today when I was looking over the new games for this week. Somehow I TOTALLY missed it last week, but wow, it looks great, plays well, and has a nice twist on things with the telekinesis, teleporting, flying, etc.

Graphically, it's one of the best on the Arcade. As someone said earlier, it's addicting. And boy, it's just a simple idea with a large package (Character customization, rewards, bots, split-screen multiplayer, online Public, Private, and Ranked, and some decent Challenges to boot). I have already highly recommended this game to quite a few people.

Well considering this is the only arcade game i've purchased on the marketplace..it must be AMAZING especially for an arcade game.

p.s. i have other arcade games on my gamertag, but they were either free, on a retail disc, or from me downloading my account onto my cousins and completing the arcade games he has.