Awesome

This might be a dumb question, but I can't find anything that will tell me specifically: will this be an XBLA game, or one of those Windows games that also give you achievements? I'm only curious because if its gonna be on the xbox, then I can actually be excited, lol.

This might be a dumb question, but I can't find anything that will tell me specifically: will this be an XBLA game, or one of those Windows games that also give you achievements? I'm only curious because if its gonna be on the xbox, then I can actually be excited, lol.

This is an XBLA game. PC version came out in 2002 and there are no plans to bring it to Games for Windows Live.

I'm not 100% but I'm purrty sure they canned the "other" one unforunatly

I'm getting this as well. Also I'm positive Duke Nukem Forever was canceled.:(

Linky

Nope, just continued development hell as usual.

Yeah I was kidding in my first post, I know all about DNF's development. I think it's a shame myself, after 13 years I could have done with a new Duke game. Oh well this Manhatten project port will just have to do me :)

Here's hoping they see fit to release shadow warrior though (3D realms fans should know that game).

Tbh who knows if they really are working on DNF or not they might have just said that to please the courts, I'm skepital until I see it for myself. 13 years is a long time...

• 2 weeks later...
Here's hoping they see fit to release shadow warrior though (3D realms fans should know that game).

Shadow Warrior was one of my favorite all time games. I played through the single player more than once, and used to play it at LAN parties with the stupid IPX bullcrap we used to have to go through.

You kiddies don't know how good it is in this day of XBOX Live! ;-)

• 4 weeks later...

I'm almost done with the 5th stage, so more than halfway, and it's a blast. It's a little glitchy though. On the subway level I somehow jumped into a subway train and couldn't get out. And I wasn't supposed to be in there, b/c there was no way to see my character at all (no windows or anything). So I tossed some pipe bombs and killed myself :)

But the Duke 1 liners never get old.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 9 months later...
  • 10 months later...