scott tenorman help

I actually used fireworks throughout and nailed him with no problems. What I did was from the onset, I placed my walls on the left side in such a way that it forces all enemies to walk into the drain, across to the right side. I placed just one upgraded fireworks tower on the left, and concentrated all my firepower on the right. On the right, I mazed the area zig-zag. When I get a large wave of enemies (usually the third wave), I used Kenny's special to rake up the coins to build more towers on the right.

By forcing the enemies to cross the canal, you can actually make use of the periodic water flush to kill some enemies. The fireworks tower kill those 6h graders on bikes easily. During the boss fight, the walls will force him to cross the canal too - if he gets hit by the water, it helps to lower his health. Once he crosses the canal, quickly smash the tower on the left, collect the coins, and build the tower on the right.

Basically just place all the towers on the right now, unleash Cartman's and Kyle's special, and watch his health go down. Leave the rest to the towers, while you chip in with the odd snowball. Should win comfortably.

• 1 month later...

I highly recommend just saving all the special powers until the end. Then unleash them all at once and go on a killing spree.

It'd also help if you had someone to play with to help out. I've done that level with one other person, and again with three others (which amusingly enough was harder. I blame upping the difficulty by a lot xD)

• 2 months later...

The easiest thing to do to beat this boss is close off the top right side with walls, and this forces Scott to walk towards the top left side. The key is once he gets close to the top left corner, then tear down the walls on the top right side and close the top left exit. This forces him to walk all the way through the maze to head towards the new exit you made.

Of course, you should have already closed off the right bottom drain exit and the top left 2 exits. With a maze on the left side.

confused? Then message me!